E3 2012

New Super Mario said:
So I think Nintendo shows on June 5th. Right? Or was it the 7th?

Northern Verve said:
New Super Mario said:
Anyone know when Nintendo is showing?

Tuesday, June 5th. 9 AM. (Pacific Standard Time)

So yeah. June 5th. And if you're in EST it airs at Noon

I'll not be on this year's E3 again, but instead of that, my local Nintendo is giving a Post E3 Event, at 19-20 June, at 10 AM to 1 PM, or 2 PM to 5 PM CEST.
Just like last year, but on a different location, with Games from this year's E3, and of course, the Nintendo Wii U.

When I come back, I'll let you know about my experience with the Wii U.

What?!
But Pandora's Tower has been out for 2 months already!

I wouldn't mind hearing some news of a North American release for Pandora's Tower, since that was the only of the three Operation Rainfall games that seemed legitimately interesting to me. Oh yeah and hopefully new Metroid and all that, preferably one in the open-ended style employed by Prime and Super Metroid.

http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=178357

I refuse to get my hopes up. Because I will be crushed if this is false.

Changeling said:
http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=178357

I refuse to get my hopes up. Because I will be crushed if this is false.

If this is 100% true then Nintendo already has yet another amazing E3 up it's sleeve.

As I've said before, SSB4 is taking its time and I'm pretty sure it's not going to show up at E3.

I wish I could afford a € 800,- flight ticket, excluding Hotel.
Ah well, I'm glad the biggest Publishers, will be Live Streaming their Conferences, and I'm glad Nintendo will give a Post E3 Event, for the Press with no access to LA.

Nabber said:
As I've said before, SSB4 is taking its time and I'm pretty sure it's not going to show up at E3.

The most that will happen is maybe a logo, or a brief explanation. But I doubt either will happen as well.

Nabber said:
I'm not talking about Smash, I'm talking about the possible new F-Zero. If Nintendo announces a new F-Zero, they automatically win E3 in my book.

Nabber said:

Even if it doesn't don't show up as some big trailer. They're going to say something about it. Even if it's as small as revealing the official title. I don't see why they would mention last E3 that SSB4 will be made and not have something the following year.

Back