E3 2012

Nabber said:
As I've said before, SSB4 is taking its time and I'm pretty sure it's not going to show up at E3.
I agree. I think Star Fox might actually appear at E3 due to so many rumors spiraling of Retro Studios producing the next Star Fox and even considering a Star Fox-Metroid cross-over and F-Zero has a chance due to Miyamoto mentioning the Wii U might bring new purpose to the franchise and putting F-Zero: Maximum Velocity in the list of games for 3DS Ambassadors.

But I still don't believe we will see any footage of SSB4. I do expect more information revealed though, such as the title like Northern Verve suggested. I think they'll talk about it in the E3 private software conference on Wednesday.

The Star Fox-Metroid crossover was proven to be false. It was just considered.

www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/2012/05/31/nintendos-starfox-metroid-mashup-from-retro-studios-is-a-no-go/

Creeper said:
The Star Fox-Metroid crossover was proven to be false. It was just considered.

www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/2012/05/31/nintendos-starfox-metroid-mashup-from-retro-studios-is-a-no-go/
I know that. My main point WAS that Retro Studios confirmed that they considered it. I was using it as evidence that they might be working on a new Star Fox.

I recorded all e3 at spike and I will watch them after school and I will not touch my mac because of spoilers

Northern Verve said:
Changeling said:
http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=178357

I refuse to get my hopes up. Because I will be crushed if this is false.

If this is 100% true then Nintendo already has yet another amazing E3 up it's sleeve.
Per.

But if I get my PM3DS info I want, then it's automatically amazing even if Star Fox or Smash Bros. doesn't show up.

Personally, I think Nintendo already won E3 when they announced today on Nintendo Direct that you could use the Wii U Controller Pro for Smash Bros instead of having to adjust from a Gamecube controller, to that humongous Wii U GamePad.

For sure I don't think Sony is going to win this year's E3, but I'm thinking Microsoft will because they have announcements for a lot of highly anticipated game; it's a bit to cloudy to tell whether or not Nintendo is neck and neck with them.

Xia Wang said:
For sure I don't think Sony is going to win this year's E3, but I'm thinking Microsoft will because they have announcements for a lot of highly anticipated game; it's a bit to cloudy to tell whether or not Nintendo is neck and neck with them.

Noooot if they have the same sort of silly stuff they pulled for the Kinect the past 2 years.

You ever wondered what the bottom of an avatar's shoe looks like? WHA-BAM!

I'm actually looking forward for Halo 4, but I'm disappointed that the players cannot play as Elites.

Northern Verve said:
Xia Wang said:

Noooot if they have the same sort of silly stuff they pulled for the Kinect the past 2 years.
All I need is to see kids getting up there to demonstrate the controls for a game, and I'll save an hour of my life.

Anser said:
Smash Bros 4 trailer or ELSE.
The games started development only a couple of months ago after Kid Icarus was released. They will definitely not show a trailer. A teaser would even be considered extreme at this point of development. Just expect some information revealed.

I'm not excited for E3 as of yet. I haven't really been shown anything to get my hopes up. I wasn't interested in some of the games I know are being talked about last year, I don't think I will again.

I just want to know what worlds they may have in NSMB2 and SMWU. I also want to know about the partners and enemies in Paper Mario 3DS. But i hope they have a trailer for all Mario games

So, Why I find this E3 to not be exciting.

Paper Mario 3DS: I was kind of disappointed with it when I saw the trailer because it looks like everything has two frames that just repeat, which kind of makes me think theyre not putting as much effort as they could. If they changed that then maybe, maybe id be more excited.

Luigi's Mansion 2: Was never a huge fan

NSMB2: Well, from what we've seen, it doesn't really look like it's going to be spectacular.

But, The Wii-U NSMB things we've soon look fantastic. So thats something, and that rumor about Star Fox,

It seems like this Wii U Pro Controller may be the successor to the Wii's Classic Controller and Classic Controller PRO. It also appears to have a rechargeable battery, since I do see what appears to be a USB connector on the top of the controller.

Back