E3 2012

Yeah, I did like that one. Rayman Legends looked great.

Red Barchetta said:
But as of now, Nintendo does have one sign of competition. Remember that Ubisoft had a fantastic conference yesterday.
I'd just like to say that they had such a good conference because everybody else's was mediocre. Ubisoft's was good, but they still had a few flaws, like the contrasting hosts. I loved Rayman Origins though. If Nintendo brings on a lot of third-party support, and some rumors like a new Star Fox and/or F-Zero with New Super Mario Bros. 2 and Wii U along with Pikmin 3, they'll win by a total landslide.

Wario and Peach killed theirselves in a very funny way :'''''D They're so stupid

Nintendo wins by doing absolutely nothing

Anser said:
Microsoft and EA killed theirselves in a very funny way :'''''D They're so stupid

Nintendo wins by doing absolutely nothing

Fix'd

But seriously, their conference is in a few hours I think. But its 12:30am so I'll be asleep beforehand. Then I have to fucking wait like 14 hours before I get to watch it.

Trine 2 for Wii U. I'm pretty happy about that.

The most exciting thing about it was the edit floods on the rc imo.

Yeah I was a tad disappointed there wasn't even a single mention of Super Smash Bros. But oh well. It was a nice coverage of games. Scribblenauts, Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon, Paper Mario 3DS (I found the sticker title sort of weird though), etc.

OK, so Pikmin 3.

Rock Pikmin: ...OK, this can hopefully be used for some neat puzzles.
Four Captains: MULTI-TASKING FTW
Actually being able to see what parts of the wall you've taken down: um, nice...I guess? I really didn't have any deal with that in Pikmin or Pikmin 2, but oh well.
Better graphics: Indifferent.
Being able to quickly view the entire map: HELL FUCKING YES THIS IS AWESOME.
And finally, the main point — it existing: I CAME BUKKITS.

For Paper Mario: Sticker Star.

...What the fuck is that for title?! Seriously. Worst. Title. Ever.

Only games I cared for were Pikmin 3 and Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon anyways...

Still, it wasn't super duper fantastic, but, in my opinion, it wasn't horribly disappointing. Probably because I only came into the show with hopes of Pikmin 3 news...

Not as good as their 2010 conference though. That one was amazing.

I still think it was better than Sony and Microsoft, but it could have been much better. I'd say it's been a tie between Nintendo and Ubisoft.

Overall, I'm satisfied with Pikmin 3, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Room, and Paper Mario: Sticker Star. Nintendoland looked great too.

At the very least Reggie was entertaining. He remembers "My body is ready" and having a good sense of humor about it. And Zombie Reggie.

Red Barchetta said:
I still think it was better than Sony and Microsoft, but it could have been much better. I'd say it's been a tie between Nintendo and Ubisoft.

Overall, I'm satisfied with Pikmin 3, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Room, and Paper Mario: Sticker Star. Nintendoland looked great too.
Agreed, except I would add the two New Super Mario Bros to that list. Also, it's Dark Moon.

Back