Unpopular opinions about the Mario series

Seto Kaiba said:
Why it be? I mean, it's only about some weird extraterristial monsters that use peach to do their evil bidding.

Oh my God, it's exactly like Superstar Saga

Except the extraterrestial monsters in Superstar Saga don't suck the *bleep*ing life force out of Toads

Except they didn't use the word "alien", they used the word "extra-terrestial" clearly implying to be from outer space and beyond

I wonder if there is a shroob version of Bowser. That would be amusing.

King Antasma said:
Exactly which is why I corrected them
Mcmadness said:
I wonder if there is a shroob version of Bowser. That would be amusing.
Shrowser

Thats just Bowser with EPS inside him. I mean an actual shroobed Bowser born on planet shroob.

I figure that if the normal shroobs are evil versions of the mushroom folk then a shroob version of Bowser would be a nice version of the koopa king.

King Antasma said:
Mcmadness said:
I figure that if the normal shroobs are evil versions of the mushroom folk then a shroob version of Bowser would be a nice version of the koopa king.
Or just a more evil version like Dark Bowser.

No, that would be lame. 1 evil Bowser is enough.

SolarBlaze said:
I'm guessing you didn't like Dark Bowser very much, then?

Other than being able to beat it up, no not really. Its Bowser without the likability or charm.

Magikrazy said:
Having 2 bowsers would be like having 2 eggmans

oh wait

Eggman Nega can suck it.

Dark Bowser>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bowser

Sherlock Holmes said:
Dark Bowser>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bowser

Thats a good joke, I laughed a bit.

Sherlock Holmes said:
gfy Dark Bowser is completely superior

Which is why the real one beat the shit out of him.

But he was clearly still assisting. However when the 2 Bowsers are fighting the real one is clearly superior, the only thing keeping it going was Fawful in the core.

Fawful was just using DB/DS's powers which he sucked from him. unlike Mario and Luigi he wasn't assisting as a different being because all he did was use the Dark Star's powers.

Back