Unpopular opinions about the Mario series

Peri Peri said:
Mcmadness said:
Also the fact that King Koopa never breathed fire annoyed me.
At least that's like the actual game.

Maybe I'm miss reading this but Bowser always breathed fire in the games, its like his signature attack.

Peri Peri said:
He was never seen doing it in SMW, and all I remember him doing in SMB3 was killing himself by jumping.

he breathes fire and tries to crush you in SMB3 and in world fireballs drop from the sky when he's been hit

Peri Peri said:
"Fireballs drop from the sky" isn't a good enough argument.

He flies away, fire balls start falling, they stop falling, he comes back.

Where the fuck do you think they are coming from?

The Sky
The Koopa Clown Car
Bowser Jr.
Luigi

Considering Bowser flies "in front" of the screen and the fireballs come from above him and that one still appears after Bowser comes back, believing that he made the fireballs with his mouth is purely speculative.

Peri Peri said:
The Sky
The Koopa Clown Car
Bowser Jr.
Luigi

Considering Bowser flies "in front" of the screen and the fireballs come from above him and that one still appears after Bowser comes back, believing that he made the fireballs with his mouth is purely speculative.

Don't be stupid. Thats all I have to say to that.

Stargazing said:
Mcmadness said:
Don't be stupid.
Not a valid argument, Mcmadness.

Nothing to argue, he's just grasping at straws to deny a fact about a character that everybody knows is true.

Except that they aren't, its a load of shit and anybody with half a brain can see it.

Mcmadness said:
its a load of shit and anybody with half a brain can see it.
Careful what you say there, he does fly forward and the fireballs come from above. I've seen it before.

Does he have to breath fire in every game? He can use other means.

I'm aware what he does, he probably flies away, lobs them over, then flies back, its the most obvious conclusion.

Or maybe he doesn't throw them over, and they come from one of his machines?

We'll never know what he does, so maybe we should stop arguing as this'll get us nowhere.

Don't care either way, I know I'm right in the end.

Partners in Time isn't a dark game.

Mcmadness said:
I know I'm right in the end.
That's incredibly cocky, this is why I want you to stop. Your "oh I'm always right" attitude is bullshit, you can be wrong. It's not the end of the world if either of us are wrong.

I can admit I'm wrong sometimes, but that's what makes me better as a person.
omg you sound like 3D player

Just because I say I know I'm right now doesn't mean I never admit I'm wrong.

Mcmadness said:
Just because I say I know I'm right now doesn't mean I never admit I'm wrong.
The way you said it.

"I know I'm right in the end". That meaning that you think that you're always right in the end. That's what I took from that.

Well thats not what I meant so, yeah.

Back