Unpopular opinions about the Mario series

Mcmadness said:
Gotta milk that Fire Emblem cow.

Now if only I could get a new advance wars.
Am Fire Emblem and Advance Wars fan. This new era is very bittersweet.

I prefer Galoombas over Goombas.

Piranha Plants are my favorite enemy.

I like anything related to Goombas.

Goombas are top tier enemies.

He's the best King Mook

Oh, I've stated that before.

Someone responded with "that's an unpopular opinion if I've ever seen one". I believe it was McNuggetry who said that?

I've said that to various different opinions over the years so yes it probably was me.

Bowser ain't no King Mook.

He's the king of many mooks. In fact he's technically more of an emperor as he has lesser kings serving him.

I don't know if this is an unpopular opinion or not, but I love King mooks. I want to see more of them.

Do people here see Petey as a king mook?

GmanSir said:
I don't know if this is an unpopular opinion or not, but I love King mooks. I want to see more of them.

Do people here see Petey as a king mook?

That's not an unpopular opinion.

Yes, I see him as one.

I also have three opinions about 3D World:

It's my favorite Mario platformer.

The first boss battle against Bowser is better than Galaxy 2's final Bowser battle in every way.

The yellow Sprixie Princess is my favorite of the bunch.

The Goomba Mask is the funniest powerup. It's so funny being able to fool Goombas and Galoombas with it, especially when Peach and Rosalina uses it.

I digress, I think it was kinda unfun. SMG2's was better to me.

Grunty Industries said:
The Goomba Mask is the funniest powerup. It's so funny being able to fool Goombas and Galoombas with it, especially when Peach and Rosalina uses it.
You can fool other players if you're Toad and you use it.

Does anyone else think that Bowser looks like some sort of crime lord with his Super Mario Odyssey outfit?

Some people say Bowser looks like he's from a Mafia, and I agree with that. How that's unpopular, you tell me.

It's supposed to be a wedding tux but it can also fit in with the criminal/pimp look.

Back