Unpopular opinions about the Mario series

Mcmadness said:
Super Paper Mario was created by the same mindset that gave us the Super Mario Bros movie.
Both are equally insulting to the franchise they are based upon
:thumbup:

I love gross Wario. It makes him more of a freak and therefore funnier to kill.

The only time I have enjoyment beating up wario is in warioland games

In which I need to get around playing Wario Land 4

but i need finish Super Mario Advance 3: Yoshi's Island first. Still on W4. Just wondering if there'll be any absurdly difficult levels (aside from the dang special ones) in the main game. The game's pretty easy so far, haven't really died at all (except falling off pits in the Dounut Blocks one) and i have 100+ lives.

Mcmadness said:
Mario isn't boring, it's just everybody copies his mannerisms thus making him look boring.
Yup.

Yoshi is pretty much Mario but even flatter and more annoying. At least Mario cracks jokes and he has a brother to interact with. Yoshi is just... friendly and likes food. That's really the only thing going for him.

Baby Luigi said:
In which I need to get around playing Wario Land 4

but i need finish Super Mario Advance 3: Yoshi's Island first. Still on W4. Just wondering if there'll be any absurdly difficult levels (aside from the dang special ones) in the main game. The game's pretty easy so far, haven't really died at all (except falling off pits in the Dounut Blocks one) and i have 100+ lives.

There are a couple but mostly at the end game. The real challenge of that game comes from getting 100 on every level.

Striker Mario said:
Yup.

Yoshi is pretty much Mario but even flatter and more annoying. At least Mario cracks jokes and he has a brother to interact with. Yoshi is just... friendly and likes food. That's really the only thing going for him.

Well he's also a dinosaur you can ride.

there's no way i'm getting 100 on every level, just screw it

Yeah I didn't have the patience for it either.

Striker Mario said:
Mcmadness said:
Mario isn't boring, it's just everybody copies his mannerisms thus making him look boring.
Yup.

i think mario would be more interesting with more dialogue, atm im just not into him, if other people are, fine, but not me.

Same goes with yoshi, but i like his design more than marios.

I have ADHD too. All of its symptoms.

Do you guys think I fart out nonsense?

Roger Smith said:
no
very very occasionally in mindless junk
But who doesn't? :)

Also, I expected a Wario joke. :P

Back