Unpopular opinions about the Mario series

Walkazo said:
Daisy should've been given green eyes.

Variety is good, yet all the main human characters with irises (i.e. not just dots like Wario) are blue-eyed, unless I'm mistaken. You need to get into the WarioWare series before you get recurring brown-eyed human characters, Dixie Kong's the only green-eyed character I can name off the top of my head (plus Queen Merelda's intermediate aqua colour), and you can only tell Birdo has purple eyes if you zoom in (same with Waluigi's grey eyes). If you exclude glowing eyes, red doesn't even have a good showing.

Plus, green eyes just suit her, imho.
oh come on. do you want the "OMG THEY GAVE SONIC GREEN EYES RUINED FOREVER!111!" thing to happen again?

Police Squad! said:
:bowjr: never should came. They shoulda used Koopa Kid, what was wrong with him?
You can simply think that Bowser Jr is a revised version, while Nintendo didn't seriously explain who Koopa Kids are. Koopa Kid"s" are somewhat generic and don't fit in recurring enemies.

Count FTG64 said:
Because he was likely created by Hudson Soft, not Nintendo. Same reason characters like Ballyhoo haven't returned. Nintendo doesn't like to use characters they didn't create. It's a shame, but it's why the Mario cast is so stale now...
I don't think that makes sense. THEY ARE ALL Nintendo characters. If Nintendo/core directors have ideas in how to use characters, they should play a more proactive role by creating characters suitable in all games, or forbidding some characters to be recurring.

But still maybe Ballyhoo is an one-game-exclusive host. The even worse thing is their choice of the next host.

Kingfawful4321 said:
I really don't think Γuigi needs his owngame, he could appear in a Wario game, but not his own.

"Luigi's Mansion"
Those have had amazing popularity, so obviously Luigi DOES need his own game.

Aegislash said:
Kingfawful4321 said:
I really don't think Γuigi needs his owngame, he could appear in a Wario game, but not his own.

"Luigi's Mansion"
Those have had amazing popularity, so obviously Luigi DOES need his own game.
I think he meant :waluigi:

Yeah, can't you read the upside down L thing?

Luke Atmey said:
Walkazo said:
Daisy should've been given green eyes.

Variety is good, yet all the main human characters with irises (i.e. not just dots like Wario) are blue-eyed, unless I'm mistaken. You need to get into the WarioWare series before you get recurring brown-eyed human characters, Dixie Kong's the only green-eyed character I can name off the top of my head (plus Queen Merelda's intermediate aqua colour), and you can only tell Birdo has purple eyes if you zoom in (same with Waluigi's grey eyes). If you exclude glowing eyes, red doesn't even have a good showing.

Plus, green eyes just suit her, imho.
oh come on. do you want the "OMG THEY GAVE SONIC GREEN EYES RUINED FOREVER!111!" thing to happen again?
Maybe if I said they should go and change her eye colour now you could make that comparison, but I said "should have", i.e. back when they decided to make her recurring and expanded the tiny, basic artwork of SML, they should have given her green eyes - right from the start.

Besides, I doubt the Mario fanbase is as crazy as the Sonic fanbase; no one complained when Mario and Luigi got black eyes in the Mario & Luigi games.

Birdo is an awesome character.

Baby Luigi said:
Besides, I doubt the Mario fanbase is as crazy as the Sonic fanbase; no one complained when Mario and Luigi got black eyes in the Mario & Luigi games.
Nobody went bat crazy when Mario's insignia on his hat in Super Mario 3D World was given a stitched look.

-SS is a decent game
-BJ is cool
-PiT sux

My name is Baby Luigi so technically that means I was in there at some point...

by the way, how can PiT be crap compared to PiT?

Whoops, I mean DT.

I'm ok with your opinion :)

Even though it makes me sad :'(

This is why abbreviations are ass

I think it's safe to assume he was talking about Sticker Star, because I don't recall any of the others being even half as largely hated.

Back