3DS Aqua Blue will be Discontinued

LeftyGreenMario

Working toward a diva-free community
Wiki Administrator
Pronouns
she/her
MarioWiki
Mario
http://www.wired.com/gamelife/2012/05/nintendo-of-japan-kills-aqua-blue-3ds-television-service/

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/347351/aqua-blue-3ds-being-discontinued/

I think this is in Japan, but I have an Aquablue 3DS. Oh well, I guess I'll be part of the minority that owns one of these color variations. Do you think the Cobalt Blue 3DS has something to do with this?

Minority? You kidding? I've yet to find another person who bought a Cosmos Black one.

My sister has a Cosmos Black one.

Gosh, I hope Nintendo doesn't kill off the Aqua Blue one here. I think it' prettier than Cosmos Black. Still, exactly why Nintendo is stopping production for Aqua Blue?

Red's out, purple's on its way, not sure about gold.

The blue is so pretty though, I prefer it to pink (the usual colour I buy handhelds in) and I would have not bought that colour if they had purple when it was released.
Anyway, it will feel cool have a 3DS which is no longer on the market.

I got Cosmos Black to go with my black DSi. My brother did get an Aqua Blue to go with his blue DSi, though.

I have a Cosmos Black one, my brother has a Red one, and my sister has an Aquablue I think..

I have Aqua Blue, which means I hope it does not get discontinued here.

Wait, is aqua blue the first blue color? Because I have that one then. But I don't see the blue much because my black Zelda case covers it.

I have aqua blue. But why does it matter if it is discontinued? I will still own it, and it will still work.

I Have One as well

Natsu "Salamander" Dragneel said:
Wait, is aqua blue the first blue color?
Yeah, it is. It was one of the two colors available when the 3DS first came out (the other color was Cosmos Black)

Mariomario64 said:
Natsu "Salamander" Dragneel said:
Wait, is aqua blue the first blue color?
Yeah, it is. It was one of the two colors available when the 3DS first came out (the other color was Cosmos Black)

Oh, sweet. I got the first Blue DS, the Blue DSi and the first blue 3DS. Don't know why I have all blue, probably because it was the only good color at the time.

Not like it matter there just colors
(Plus I didn't even know there was a Aqua Blue)

Danny The Street said:
Not like it matter there just colors
(Plus I didn't even know there was a Aqua Blue)

I hope you realize that there is this thing called personal preference

Back