3DS Aqua Blue will be Discontinued

Baby Luigi said:
Danny The Street said:
Not like it matter there just colors
(Plus I didn't even know there was a Aqua Blue)

I hope you realize that there is this thing called personal preference
So don't you already have one? and if they are being discontinued more then likely they are the least popular color.
Magikrazy said:
Danny The Street said:
So it's against the law to have a favorite color now?
Yes yes it is.

Danny The Street said:
Baby Luigi said:
Danny The Street said:

I hope you realize that there is this thing called personal preference
So don't you already have one? and if they are being discontinued more then likely they are the least popular color.

I do have one but not everyone thinks color doesn't matter.

I have no certain idea why Aqua Blue is getting discontinued other than, yeah, not being the preferable color

I'm guessing the new Blue Color might be the reason its getting discontinued. Probably because they're both blue.

Fuck Aqua Blue. Nobody would have bought it to begin with if anything else other than black had been available at launch. It was just the lesser of the two evils.

I liked it. I wouldn't have minded red though, or one of the ones with special covers (Zelda one, etc.). But it is only a color.

I probably have one of the last, Japanese Aqua Blue 3DS.
I mean, I bought one for making it a 3DS Capture Device, and a few days later, Nintendo reports this.

Mine's Red, and my brothers both have Cosmo Black.

I have an Aqua Blue 3DS. I thought that NA was going to keep selling them...

I think that it is to early to discontinue the Aqua Blue 3DS. They should at least give it 2 more years;or they should make it were you can only get it around a certain time (Summer, Christmas,March,ext.)

Awesome Koopa said:

And what about your sister (get it? Your suppose to be Iggy on the forum, right? Iggy has a sister!)

Welcome to the forum!

If you'll notice in the upper right corner of your post, there's a button called "Modify". This allows you to change your post. It's preferred to double posting, which is highly discouraged.

soniccity08 said:
Awesome Koopa said:

And what about your sister (get it? Your suppose to be Iggy on the forum, right? Iggy has a sister!)

I'm talking real life, not fanon. My sister in real life has a pink DSi.

Back