Luigi & Wario Fan Club

Re: Luigi Fan Club

At least he didn't post of that hideously edited Baby Luigi picture that supposed to depict Baby Waluigi

YoshiGo99 said:
I feel encouraged!! I wanna know is Baby luigi was never playable in YIDS? Was he even in the game at all

He was in the game. Here's a sprite of him:

FreakStandingThere.png

See how subordinated he is? You didn't even recall him being even being in that game (he's not playable, BTW, he's kidnapped)

Partners In Time throws him a coupleof bones though;

During the Yoshi's Island chapter, Luigi picks up like 4 Yoshi cookies and Baby Luigi gets three of them and Baby Mario only gets one.

And when the Star Spirit in the Colbalt Star was speaking to the Mario quartet, Baby Luigi knew it was really the Elder Princess Shroob in disguise.

Jeff said:
Partners In Time throws him a coupleof bones though;

During the Yoshi's Island chapter, Luigi picks up like 4 Yoshi cookies and Baby Luigi gets three of them and Baby Mario only gets one.

And when the Star Spirit in the Colbalt Star was speaking to the Mario quartet, Baby Luigi knew it was really the Elder Princess Shroob in disguise.

And what's especially generous of Luigi is how he decides to give it to Baby Luigi :D

Too bad Baby Luigi couldn't really express himself other than crying or Mushroom Kingdom would have been saved earlier

His crying is what ultimately fixed the past Mushrom Kingdom. By crying on Baby Bowser's mushroom transformation, the cure was discovered.

So crying does solve problems. That's a new one

This is the Mario series we're talking about. So anything can happen really, except getting some not-cliche stories in the mainstream games. :P

Jeff said:
This is the Mario series we're talking about. So anything can happen really, except getting some not-cliche stories in the mainstream games. :P

Non-cliched stories are part of "anything" but I get your gist about how the Mario series are unusual.

Seriously, Baby Luigi can drive. That's unusual enough.

Even more unusual, King Boo can drive despite not having feet. Seriously, how does he push the pedals?

Speaking of King Boo, I'm hoping for more Luigi/King Boo rivalry besides Luigi's Mansion 2.

Mario Kart: Double Dash

The game where underage driving is allowed

IceShadow1199 said:
Mario Kart: Double Dash

The game where underage driving is allowed

And where underage drive BETTER than the adult age.

Well, it all depends on who you are playing as, but when I'm playing it, Baby Luigi is a better driver than Luigi!

Agreed, Baby Luigi is a better driver than Luigi.

I haven't unlocked Baby Luigi in MKWii yet, but Luigi drives good enough for my standards...

MarioBros2 said:
I haven't unlocked Baby Luigi in MKWii yet, but Luigi drives good enough for my standards...

Well, Baby Luigi is a better driver than Luigi so he's higher up your standards

Baby Luigi said:
MarioBros2 said:

Well, Baby Luigi is a better driver than Luigi so he's higher up your standards
If I can beat those Ghosts, I'll be driving him instead. And I'm pretty sure most the babies do drive better, because they weigh less, but, Luigi is my character untill I can unlock Baby Luigi...

Anyone knows what's the best vehicle for the babies?

IceShadow1199 said:
Anyone knows what's the best vehicle for the babies?

The Tiny Titan

Or just do what I do and model swap Luigi's Sprinter over the Cheep-Charger for Baby Luigi's use. But you can't, so the Tiny Titan is the next best choice.

Statwise, people tend to abuse the Bullet Bike. However, I think the Quacker is the best for the babies. ;)

So long as we're talking about Mario Kart, I find my performance to be better when using the light or medium vehicles/characters. And in DS, I'm good with all 3 of Luigi's vehicles.

I like Luigi's Streamliner in DS. :P

Back