Luigi & Wario Fan Club

Re: Luigi Fan Club

Joey Wheeler said:
MR_L_and___Baby_L__by_lilwendel8706.jpg

Baby Luigi is awesome for thinking Mr. L looks dumb. :D

I'd pay big money to see Baby Luigi dressed like that in an official game

I'm too lazy to read the entire thread, but have any of you played Super Luigi Galaxy?

I did and I didn't even play Super Mario Galaxy

Nope, but my sister did. Good thing Nintendo had US in mind when they made it. ;)

Brock said:
I'm too lazy to read the entire thread, but have any of you played Super Luigi Galaxy?
You don't have to, and there's a game like that!?!?!

Super Luigi Galaxy is basically the second mode of Super Mario Galaxy where you play as Luigi instead of Mario

Baby Luigi said:
Super Luigi Galaxy is basically the second mode of Super Mario Galaxy where you play as Luigi instead of Mario
Oh...!

I remembered something from Mario Party 2 where if Luigi won a star/mini-game, he would spin around on the floor. That was awesome.

Joey Wheeler said:
I remembered something from Mario Party 2 where if Luigi won a star/mini-game, he would spin around on the floor. That was awesome.

That is true. I liked that animation. I think it's the best winning animation, but that's coming from someone who likes Luigi

Just remembered something funny about Luigi in Brawl. If you use his Green Missle and hit a wall, Luigi's head gets stuck inside briefly.

Well, that doesn't happen all the time for some reason but I know it happens

I'm fairly sure that you'll have to time Luigi's Green Missle against the wall at a right timing in order to get that stuck animation of his (otherwise, he'll grab the edge of the stage). It's a neat little trick that still makes me chuckle to this day (that along with Luigi's stationary "nose-pulling" animation).

They really gave Luigi a fun personality in Brawl. :luigi:

Propeller Toad said:
I'm fairly sure that you'll have to time Luigi's Green Missle against the wall at a right timing in order to get that stuck animation of his (otherwise, he'll grab the edge of the stage). It's a neat little trick that still makes me chuckle to this day (that along with Luigi's stationary "nose-pulling" animation).

They really gave Luigi a fun personality in Brawl. :luigi:
He's the laughing stock.

Propeller Toad said:

It doesn't necessarily have to be the edge. I spammed the Green Missile on a wall and it happens at random intervals.

Hi peoples! I'm back!
:luigi:

*Gasp!* Me too! I like Luigi's Karts in the Mario Kart spin-off series, but let's not get into Mario Kart, I bet there's threads for that, the thing I'mm talking about is BAM! Behold: :luigi:

I think it's alright if we talk about a game that has Luigi in it...

i think?
Anyways, I always wanted Luigi to be playable in Paper Mario TTYD.

SuperPaperFan said:
I think it's alright if we talk about a game that has Luigi in it...

i think?
Anyways, I always wanted Luigi to be playable in Paper Mario TTYD.
I've never played the game, and yeah, I guess, I just want to be really careful not to get banned again...
And he was playable in SPM, but yeah, So, I've once tried to draw Luigi, but epically failed, I might try again later...

I prefer playing as Luigi rather than Mario In SUPER MARIO GALAXY 2, Luigi is a awesome jumper in the games, I also play Super Mario Advance more with Luigi than Mario.

Cool, I picked Luigi in Mario Kart Wii again, he's awesome in there!
;) :luigi:

I want Baby Luigi to give Luigi a concussion again

Baby Luigi said:
I want Baby Luigi to give Luigi a concussion again
Where'd he do that the first time?

Back