Luigi & Wario Fan Club

Re: Luigi Fan Club

Baby Luigi's a baby, he won't remember Diddy Kong whipping his tail in his face. His brain isn't fully developed, yet he can drive cars and do all these sports somehow.

I'm surprised I haven't posted here yet, I love Luigi and his baby counterpart as much as BLOF

Nega-Man said:
Baby Luigi's a baby, he won't remember Diddy Kong whipping his tail in his face. His brain isn't fully developed, yet he can drive cars and do all these sports somehow.

He's not that young. How come he can remember Hammer techniques and how can he remember how to drive?

Nega-Man said:
I'm surprised I haven't posted here yet, I love Luigi and his baby counterpart as much as BLOF

So you love them as much as you love me. Delightful

Baby Luigi said:
So you love them as much as you love me. Delightful

Oh you know what I mean xP but sure

Baby Luigi said:
He's not that young. How come he can remember Hammer techniques and how can he remember how to drive?

Again, Nintendo logic at his best. He's clearly still in his baby years. He still looks like a baby, as he has since he was induced into the series. I guess the in-game babies don't grow up.

Nega-Man said:
Again, Nintendo logic at his best. He's clearly still in his baby years. He still looks like a baby, as he has since he was induced into the series. I guess the in-game babies don't grow up.

And it should stay like that. Baby Luigi is better off as he is right now

Baby Luigi said:
Nega-Man said:

And it should stay like that. Baby Luigi is better off as he is right now
Or maybe he's a Luigi clone in disguise! Wait, that wouldn't be possible!

He could be the babyfied version of a Luigi clone.

Baby Luigi said:
He could be the babyfied version of a Luigi clone.
That's true, maybe they cloned him and babyfied him!

Yup. He's awesome, and Baby Luigi is too!

I'm gonna try to get Baby Luigi in MKWii, but it's hopeless with the time trial staff. *Sigh* I really want him on there :-\

If you can't do the Time Trials, race on 3,150 races.

Or maybe practice more. Do you know how to drift? It works wonders.

I choose automatic, and I'll do that. I really want Baby Luigi. I'm so tired as racing as Baby Peach and Luigi.

Anyways, Luigi is considered underrated, but he can be considered overrated, but I think he can be either. Baby Luigi is much more ignored and underrated to most people. I don't understand why Nintendo hates him so much. He does get part of the spotlight in M&L:PiT, and that's about it.

Lemmy Koopa Girl said:
I choose automatic, and I'll do that. I really want Baby Luigi. I'm so tired as racing as Baby Peach and Luigi.

Use a heavyweight character on a Flame Runner on Automatic. Maybe that would help.

Baby Luigi said:
Lemmy Koopa Girl said:

Use a heavyweight character on a Flame Runner on Automatic. Maybe that would help.
Ok. I'll choose a heavyweight one.

Remember, Flame RUNNER not Flame FLYER. You'd want to use the Flame Runner bike not only for sharper turns and drifts, but wheelies also.

Cool. I might try that in a while.

There are 2, and ONLY 2 games (that are out yet, soon to be 3) that Luigi is the star, I've only played Luigi's Mansion, and the other is Mario is Missing. He should be in more but Baby Luigi is more desperate for games.

Well I think Luigi actually is fine now. He's appearing in more games, as much as Mario lately. It's certainly an improvement, especially considering how Luigi was absent in Sunshine and Super Mario 64

Now Baby Luigi, he's struggling to get a playable appearance in a tennis game that his brother and his female friend already got playable in.

Yeah. He's more desperate for a game nowadays.

I feel sad for Baby Luigi, but I think all of us do.

Lemmy Koopa Girl said:

Except the baby haters

Baby Luigi said:
Lemmy Koopa Girl said:

Except the baby haters
Yeah, that is true, I actually meant most of the Mario fans that aren't baby haters.

Well, Luigi is mostly on the middle like Yoshi and Bowser. But Baby Luigi still hadn't a fanbase built yet.

I hate fanbases, though, so that's a good thing people like me are a rare find

Baby Luigi said:
I hate fanbases, though, so that's a good thing people like me are a rare find
That is true, because people can be annoying in large numbers sometimes.

Just to be clear, I don't find any of you guys annoying at all, I'm just talking about big huge groups in real life in school yelling about a certain character sometimes.

Lemmy Koopa Girl said:
That is true, because people can be annoying in large numbers sometimes.

Just to be clear, I don't find any of you guys annoying at all, I'm just talking about big huge groups in real life in school yelling about a certain character sometimes.

This

Petey Piranha and Geno's fans are a example.

And also I'm glad you don't find us annoying at all. It's hard to understand things sometimes.

See, I hate fanbases more than I like them. Especially large ones such as Yoshi's, Shadow's, Fawful's, the Koopalings'.

But you guys are fine and not obnoxious. I've seen a lot worse Koopaling fans.

Back