Good Ideas For Mario Worlds and Other Places

YoshiGo99

Shine Sprite
MarioWiki
YoshiGo99
It kind of started in the New Super Mario Bros. 2 thread. Say ideas for worlds and other places, levels, galaxies. Discuss now.

lol xD! How about An Abscract World? :D (you know like absract art?)

Again, I suggested a World like Chai Kingdom from Super Mario Land.

*Techno (a computer world)
*Wasteland (like fallout or something)
*Candy
*Toy
*Musical Instruments
*Micro-cellular
*Atomic (atoms and all)
*Space
*A country themed world (Chinese, Indian, French, etc.)
*Kitchen
*Coniferous World (alpine, taiga, etc.)

There should be a Bird World. :D

Miyamoto's mind (Mario has to travel across and combat elements from Miyamoto's discarded ideas).

I'm just going to paste what I previously said.

1. Maybe even a household theme and were shrunken in size and can interact with things like hangers or lamps.

2. I'd actually like a Yoshi world. It'd basically be filled with multi-colored Koopas that give you power-ups, Yoshi eggs everywhere, and the landscape is modeled like in Super Mario World with green mountains with eyes and rising hills.

3. You know, how about a world based entirely on a horror-theme? You'd basically go through graveyards, spooky woods, tunnels, mansions, and even dungeons. We could even meet the ghosts from Luigi's Mansion again.

4. How about an underwater cove world? It'd have you going underground and underwater in one world and have tons of sea life, boulders, and even sunken ships like the one in SMW.

5. Or maybe a western type canyon, full of whirlwinds, tumbleweeds, stampedes, mountains, gouges, earthquakes, and strong winds. it'd be pretty awesome to ride Yoshi there as you'd look like a cowboy.

6. How about a vehicle world? Basically , the landscape would be a road, with tons of vehicles coming in and out you can ride and avoid. There are cars, trucks, and motorcycles on land, boats and submarines underwater, and planes and jets in the sky.

7. I want a prehistoric world with dinosaurs, volcanoes, plains, caves, and rocky terrain. There could even be meteors in one level referencing the how the dinosaurs got extinct.

Mario4Ever said:
Miyamoto's mind (Mario has to travel across and combat elements from Miyamoto's discarded ideas).
Epic Mario.

We could just use all the spin-off areas, because they're all so unique. So for SMG3, I'd like Nintendo Console Galaxy

RandomGuy said:
We could just use all the spin-off areas, because they're all so unique.
Athlete clubs...... it would be one of the most publicly declined place.

Some of DK's themes (factory, jurassic) can be considered if the staff make DK crossover. Pauline's toy factory or amusement park is also good. Diamond City looks like a place full of people, only useful in RPG or Paper.

In 2D SMB, the staff usually choose deserted places where Bowser's troop can prepare for ambush.

Professor Mario said:
I'm just going to paste what I previously said.

1. Maybe even a household theme and were shrunken in size and can interact with things like hangers or lamps.

2. I'd actually like a Yoshi world. It'd basically be filled with multi-colored Koopas that give you power-ups, Yoshi eggs everywhere, and the landscape is modeled like in Super Mario World with green mountains with eyes and rising hills.

3. You know, how about a world based entirely on a horror-theme? You'd basically go through graveyards, spooky woods, tunnels, mansions, and even dungeons. We could even meet the ghosts from Luigi's Mansion again.

4. How about an underwater cove world? It'd have you going underground and underwater in one world and have tons of sea life, boulders, and even sunken ships like the one in SMW.

5. Or maybe a western type canyon, full of whirlwinds, tumbleweeds, stampedes, mountains, gouges, earthquakes, and strong winds. it'd be pretty awesome to ride Yoshi there as you'd look like a cowboy.

6. How about a vehicle world? Basically , the landscape would be a road, with tons of vehicles coming in and out you can ride and avoid. There are cars, trucks, and motorcycles on land, boats and submarines underwater, and planes and jets in the sky.

7. I want a prehistoric world with dinosaurs, volcanoes, plains, caves, and rocky terrain. There could even be meteors in one level referencing the how the dinosaurs got extinct.

Mario4Ever said:
Epic Mario.
The 2 in bold have similar levels. But there's only 1 in some worlds but all of these are brilliant!!!!!
:luigi: :mario: :luigi: :mario:

^Yeah, i kind of know the themes have been done before, but I was speaking more on terms of full worlds in a 2D title, with a bit of a bigger focus than usual. But still, thanks!

Make other Nintendo themed worlds. Instant buy if a Mario game had a Kirby or a Legend of Zelda world

Baby Luigi said:
Make other Nintendo themed worlds. Instant buy if a Mario game had a Kirby or a Legend of Zelda world
That would make a great World 9. Each level based on a Nintendo series. Imagine a Banjo Kazooie stage showing up in deleted files, lol.

Professor Mario said:
Baby Luigi said:
Imagine a Banjo Kazooie stage showing up in deleted files, lol.

That would be so epic! It has to be in a 3D game though but still, I would DEFINITELY buy the game.

Baby Luigi said:
Professor Mario said:
Baby Luigi said:
Imagine a Banjo Kazooie stage showing up in deleted files, lol.

That would be so epic! It has to be in a 3D game though but still, I would DEFINITELY buy the game.
Well, if we got the 20th Anniversary Zelda-esque level in 3D Land, it's possible!

The day Nintendo makes a Kirby-based stage/world in a Mario game will be the best day ever.

YoshiGo99 said:
I would like to see a Lego world. Everything is made out of Legos!

lol that would be hecka cool!!

There should be a construction site world. The enemies and items will be based off of Donkey Kong like barrels, beams, cranes, ladders, etc; but are in 2.5D. And the boss could be the return of Donkey Kong, which would be mad awesome!

YoshiGo99 said:
I would like to see a Lego world. Everything is made out of Legos!
That's actually a pretty creative idea. Mario could build stuff out of Legos to reach new areas, kick around a Lego-shell that would shatter into pieces and hurt other enemies, etc.

Mario himself should turn into a Lego

Back