Good Ideas For Mario Worlds and Other Places

Magikrazy said:
Baby Luigi said:
I wonder who Mario and Luigi are married with if that happens?
Daisy doesn't seem like the kind of gal who would want to be tied down.

Daisy still apparently likes Luigi, despite his (or even Daisy's own) personality

Hm, now I have a slight idea what their children will look like

I believe I put some info about them in the "Make Your Own Mario Character" thread over at Fan Creations. Although I've made some changes to Luigi and Daisy's child as well as Mario and Peach's younger son.

Back on topic, I would like to see a medieval world, castles, villages, and forests. Instead of Koopas they are Koopatrols, and Goombas are peasants

YoshiGo99 said:
Back on topic, I would like to see a medieval world, castles, villages, and forests. Instead of Koopas they are Koopatrols, and Goombas are peasants
That's just epic! It totally needs a dragon boss.

Personally, I want to see a futuristic-cyberpunk world. It's basically filled with skyscrapers floating due to gravity disruptors, changing gravity, factories, robots, flying cars, neon lighting everywhere, free-falling, during night-time, lasers, etc. Kind of like this:

Not exactly new levels, but what if Mario, Kirby, Link, and Pit ended up in each other's universes?

Kirby in the Mushroom Kingdom.
Mario in Dreamland.
Link in Skyworld.
Pit in Hyrule.

Joey Wheeler said:
Not exactly new levels, but what if Mario, Kirby, Link, and Pit ended up in each other's universes?

Kirby in the Mushroom Kingdom.
Mario in Dreamland.
Link in Skyworld.
Pit in Hyrule.
Baby Luigi said:
DO IT NINTENDO

As a side note, they don't necessarily have to be in those specific worlds. Any of the 4 Nintendo heroes can be in any of the 4 Nintendo Universes.

Majin Vegeta said:
My friend and I made our own video game idea where Mario World and Kirby Wolrd combine and they must team up.

I read a fan fic (guess where) where Mario and Kirby work together and they even mention the Subspace Emissiary. I only read like the first chapter though.

Majin Vegeta said:
My friend and I made our own video game idea where Mario World and Kirby Wolrd combine and they must team up.

Silly, my sister and I came up with a similar idea. We even started on making Kirby (Advance) styled Mario enemies. It looked fun to make.

Joey Wheeler said:
As a side note, they don't necessarily have to be in those specific worlds. Any of the 4 Nintendo heroes can be in any of the 4 Nintendo Universes.

I know, but that is what I want to see the most out of all Nintendo cross-overs

Fire Emblem/Mother? They've got lots in common.

About Kirby in the Mushroom Kingdom, I could imagine Kirby eating a Hammer Bro and becoming Hammer Bro Kirby.

Kirby could eat a Hothead and Sparkies in both Mushroom Kingdom and Dream Land.

Back