Good Ideas For Mario Worlds and Other Places

We shall have a world that is based on Mario's Mind. (knowing him, it will probably involve spaghetti and Peach)

Professor Mario said:
How about a body theme like Bowser's Inside Story?
I've never played it, but I don't plan too, because even though I like studying the human body, I usually eat and the like and I don't wanna barf. My dog's been doing it lately :-[

MarioBros2 said:
Professor Mario said:
I've never played it, but I don't plan too, because even though I like studying the human body, I usually eat and the like and I don't wanna barf. My dog's been doing it lately :-[
Well, the insides are quite cartoony at best. Bt you're free to do whatever you want. It's honestly my favorite Mario & Luigi RPG.

Professor Mario said:
MarioBros2 said:
Professor Mario said:
Well, the insides are quite cartoony at best. Bt you're free to do whatever you want. It's honestly my favorite Mario & Luigi RPG.

At least it's not as scary as that Magic School Bus computer game. THE HORROR!

Don't worry, only the digestive system of the body is gross.

Ok, I've seen one pic, and that's probably the digestive system.

I meant in general. The circulatory system, the nervous system, the muscular system, and others are less gross than the digestive

Baby Luigi said:
I meant in general. The circulatory system, the nervous system, the muscular system, and others are less gross than the digestive
Oh. Ok. Sorry.

Still, I would like to see a human body theme over a desert theme ANY time of the year, no matter how gross it is. At least it deviates from the "norm".

Baby Luigi said:
Still, I would like to see a human body theme over a desert theme ANY time of the year, no matter how gross it is. At least it deviates from the "norm".
Yeah. Me too.

That would be so cool! Traveling through the internet, taking videos of Waluigi in a dress saying, "although this does make me look pretty, well, at least no one can see it", and becoming a virus!

I'm pretty sure you were just joking (and I'm well aware of the reference being made) but no.

I was thinking Bowser makes a digital copy of himself just in case he ever dies for real but the copy has world domination plans of its own and the Mario Bros. have to go into Cyberspace and delete the new Cyber Bowser for good. (Guess which series I'm ripping off here.)

Joey Wheeler said:
I'm pretty sure you were just joking (and I'm well aware of the reference being made) but no.

I was thinking Bowser makes a digital copy of himself just in case he ever dies for real but the copy has world domination plans of its own and the Mario Bros. have to go into Cyberspace and delete the new Cyber Bowser for good. (Guess which series I'm ripping off here.)
Star Wars?

How about a level where you travel through time?

You start the level as Jumpman (Donkey Kong) and end as the current Mario model.

Maybe in one level the Mario Bros. could travel into the past and fight alongside their Dad, and another level where they go into the future and fight alongside their children.

Joey Wheeler said:
Maybe in one level the Mario Bros. could travel into the past and fight alongside their Dad, and another level where they go into the future and fight alongside their children.
And we'd also get to see Baby and Old Mario Bros.

Joey Wheeler said:

Yes, yes, YES!!!!!

I'd want anything if it means for the Baby Mario Bros. appearing and having a major role!

Actually, I meant the adult bros. fight alongside their dad when he was in his prime and by "their children", I meant meant their biological offspring I'd draw a picture if I had any artistic talent.

But your idea works too.

I wonder who Mario and Luigi are married with if that happens?

Baby Luigi said:
I wonder who Mario and Luigi are married with if that happens?
I could imagine Mario and Peach.

But what about Luigi?
Daisy doesn't seem like the kind of gal who would want to be tied down.
Rosalina?

(I'm a Luigi/Rosalina fan)

Back