New Super Mario Bros. 2

Lakituthequick said:
Saw one in my friendlist playing it.
That was probably Yami.

My mom is getting me the gand soon, I dunno exactly when.

So I got this game (only took ten minutes to download). Pretty fun. The third Star Coin in world 1-A was tricky.

I just watched youtube video that I can unlock Luigi by beating Bowser and press L and R when enter save file

It's...okay so far. They hand out coins like candy and I've already hit 10,000 coins and only on World 2.

PS hnng i cant find the 3rd star coin in 1-A

Pyro said:
It's...okay so far. They hand out coins like candy and I've already hit 10,000 coins and only on World 2.

PS hnng i cant find the 3rd star coin in 1-A
At the end with the flag, go to the four Piranha pipes. Try to jump back up to the left and you will hit an invisible block. Step on that, and enter the pipe to the left.

I'm at world 3 and I have 55 lives...WHY THE FUCK IS THIS GAME SO EASY

Nabber said:
At the end with the flag, go to the four Piranha pipes. Try to jump back up to the left and you will hit an invisible block. Step on that, and enter the pipe to the left.
the only pipe i didnt check

go figure

I got the retail copy of the game today, and have Worlds 1 and 2 done. I'm now at the Mushroom World with over 10,000 coins in my possession.

During that time though, I did briefly have trouble with one of the Star Coins at World 2-A; it's the one near the checkpoint, just after the platform with the Red Koopa Troopa. However, I soon tried throwing a Koopa Troopa shell at the Star Coin, which saved me a lot of trouble.

By the way, how many blocks does the 3DS Download version use on the SD card? Seeing as I have the retail copy, downloading the title seems redundant now, even if it would offer my Club Nintendo account 100 coins.

I have played through world 1 and done coin rush a couple times and I managed to get over 50,000 coins and I have 176 lives. :eek:
It took me the longest to find the second star coin in 1 - Fortress.

I hate the invincibility leaf not because I've ever used it but because it makes the game to god damn easy for my little brother

The Gold Leaf has to have drawbacks on your profile though. I do recall that in Super Mario 3D Land, using the Golden Tanooki Suit even once will remove the shiny stars on your profile.

This game has really jerkish item placement. Some of the secrets are near impossible to find because of stupid hidden blocks. And it seems that some things are impossible to get without a Racoon suit which isn't even in the level.

MnSG said:
The Gold Leaf has to have drawbacks on your profile though. I do recall that in Super Mario 3D Land, using the Golden Tanooki Suit even once will remove the shiny stars on your profile.
Yes but he doesn't care about that (he's 6) I want him to get better which he wont do if the game keeps making him invincible (but he will learn the names of all the enemies.

Well, I've been able to achieve the 10,000 coin mark in Coin Rush by getting the following levels...

1: World 1-A
2: World 1-5
3: World 1-Tower

It's too bad that our Coin Rush records can only be sent through StreetPass though, since it would've been interesting if SpotPass offered us the ability to challenge other players' scores too.

Back