New Super Mario Bros. 2

Yoshbert said:
Considering the goal of the game is to get a million coins...

It would be hilarious for Wario to show up out of nowhere and steal all of them from you in the end. Knowing Nintendo, that probably won't happen.
For the goal, you can replay a bunch of levels a bunch of times.

That would be hilarious!

Yoshbert said:
It would be hilarious for Wario to show up out of nowhere and steal all of them from you in the end. Knowing Nintendo, that probably won't happen.

This game should have been Wario's game in the first place

Yeah. I'm reluctant about the Koopalings and I'm one of the people who think its repetitive in a way. I actually agree that Nintendo should've put different bosses :(

Snifit said:
I also agree. The ideas are pratically stale on this game.
Yeah. I mean, besides the 1,000,000 coin goal, Nintendo has been using the same things over and over.

Here's one thing that's got me excited about this game: two-player co-op in the actual levels. I do hope they retain the VS. Mode from the previous portable installment, though.

I don't know about the rest of you, but if the 1,000,000 coin goal and competitive StreetPass features = more replayability, then I'm all for it. Hell, collecting currency is what brings me back to play Kid Icarus: Uprising every once in a while. The game better include some sort of shop where you can spend all those earnings, though. It would be silly not to.

Lemmy Koopa Girl said:
Yeah. I'm reluctant about the Koopalings and I'm one of the people who think its repetitive in a way. I actually agree that Nintendo should've put different bosses :(
Funny how nobody said anything when they were in Super Mario Bros. 3, and Super Mario World, and Yoshi's Safari, and Mario is Missing, and Hotel Mario, and the cartoons, and the anime, and the comics; yet people are yelling "TOO MUCH!" when they have been in two games in the past 4 years, one of which is yet to come out.

Magikrazy said:
Lemmy Koopa Girl said:
Funny how nobody said anything when they were in Super Mario Bros. 3, and Super Mario World, and Yoshi's Safari, and Mario is Missing, and Hotel Mario, and the cartoons, and the anime, and the comics; yet people are yelling "TOO MUCH!" when they have been in two games in the past 4 years, one of which is yet to come out.

This. They bring them back for one game because people liked them and now people hate them for being in a second game.

I don't mind the Koopalings as long as each battle differs from each other.

Doesn't it seem awkward that we'll be given two options to buy this game? You can either buy the game card, or download the game through the Nintendo eShop. When you think it over though, buying the game card would be more convenient, since Nintendo eShop downloads can't be transferred onto other 3DS systems.

Majin Buu said:
You can get more DLC if you wait for buying it on eShop

But I already stated that you can't transfer the data onto other 3DS systems, unless they've purchased the exact same titles as well. At least with the game card, you can go from one 3DS onto another without having to pay the extra cash.

MnSG said:
Majin Buu said:
You can get more DLC if you wait for buying it on eShop

But I already stated that you can't transfer the data onto other 3DS systems, unless they've purchased the exact same titles as well. At least with the game card, you can go from one 3DS onto another without having to pay the extra cash.

Isn't that what the SD card is for.

Crackin355 said:
Isn't that what the SD card is for.

While most downloads are sent onto SD cards, you are given a receipt that lets you know that it's only compatible with the 3DS system that you downloaded it from.

Maybe it won't have that receipt?

If it doesn't, it's just there for people who don't always have access to game shops. Or don't want to have a bunch of game covers everywhere.

Crackin355 said:

If it doesn't, it's just there for people who don't always have access to game shops. Or don't want to have a bunch of game covers everywhere.

You should probably read the article itself for your answers.

MnSG said:
Crackin355 said:

You should probably read the article itself for your answers.

I don't actually care. I'm just putting suggestions out there. I'll buy the case anyway.

MnSG, you mean, transferring to another 3DS of yours, or just let your friend play it?
Data is transferrable, but it can only be done 7 times, and it's a full transfer.
Doing so, will format your first 3DS.

Magikrazy said:

Because over the years, Nintendo made new, interesting boss fights that don't deserve the Koopalings coming back

Sure, it was nice they came back for nostalgia reasons in New Super Mario Bros. Wii, but I feel they overstayed their welcome in this game

MKGirlism said:
MnSG, you mean, transferring to another 3DS of yours, or just let your friend play it?
Data is transferrable, but it can only be done 7 times, and it's a full transfer.
Doing so, will format your first 3DS.

I see. I only own one 3DS system, so data transferring hasn't really been needed on my end right now.

It would be about time that Nintendo included a lever editor where we can create levels and share them with the world. Otherwise the game can be a little stale. Still, I am exited to see what this game has in store for us. :)

Back