New Super Mario Bros. 2

It's been confirmed that NSMB2's digital version will be priced the same as the retail version.

OK, at school somebody also wondered whether the eShop variant would be cheaper or not.

And while Iwata already said, that all prices will be exactly the same as boxed, months ago!

This game looks enjoyable to me. I like the new designs and stuff, but the Buzzy Beetles creep me out.

Snifit said:
This game looks enjoyable to me. I like the new designs and stuff, but the Buzzy Beetles creep me out.

I agree, the Paper Mario Buzzy Beetles look SO much better

If they changed the parabeetle design I would hate it! Like change rhe head into a buzzy head. I always thought the PM buzzies were cute, but I don't care anymore

Yeah, Paper Mario's Buzzy Beetles look better without red eyes and shadowy face.

Magikrazy said:
Lemmy Koopa Girl said:
Yeah. I'm reluctant about the Koopalings and I'm one of the people who think its repetitive in a way. I actually agree that Nintendo should've put different bosses :(
Funny how nobody said anything when they were in Super Mario Bros. 3, and Super Mario World, and Yoshi's Safari, and Mario is Missing, and Hotel Mario, and the cartoons, and the anime, and the comics; yet people are yelling "TOO MUCH!" when they have been in two games in the past 4 years, one of which is yet to come out.
That was before Nintendo had different bosses

Has anyone heard of the reward being a "Golden Statue" for reaching 1 million coins yet? I was at GameFAQs and they supposedly confirmed this.

I will definitely Upload some Gameplay Footage of this game, as well as update the Wiki with some Screenshots.
In case you want to know, I'll get it via eShop, so I can start off on day 1.

On a Japanese 3DS?
+_2acc5a8841f8752904d37f90a8014829.png

MKGirlism said:
I will definitely Upload some Gameplay Footage of this game, as well as update the Wiki with some Screenshots.
In case you want to know, I'll get it via eShop, so I can start off on day 1.

Wow really,thats fantastic

Back