Surprising Stuff in Pokemon

Miracle Matter said:
Guys, let's get back to topic.

Why Ditto can breed with every Pokemon is a mystery to me.

Pokemon in the Undiscovered egg group can't breed, even with a Ditto. In fact, why Nidorina and Nidoqueen are in that egg group is beyond me, since Nidorino and Nidoking are capable of breeding.

What I mean is that for some weird reason, Nidorina and Nidoqueen can't breed whatsoever, and yet their male counterparts can.

torchick, hyper cute baby bird, evoles into a humanoid!!! its sorta like the worst sci-fi movie ever lol
actually made me so angry I don't even use torchick anymore :p

Stargatedalek said:
torchick, hyper cute baby bird, evoles into a humanoid!!! its sorta like the worst sci-fi movie ever lol
actually made me so angry I don't even use torchick anymore :p

You have made a huge mistake.

Stargatedalek, this is a thread to post things that you find surprising in Pokemon.

Not about what a Pokemon evolves into.

Miracle Matter said:
Stargatedalek, this is a thread to post things that you find surprising in Pokemon.

Not about what a Pokemon evolves into.
I meant I found that strange is all

Crackin355 said:
Thrash in Gen V plays the first few notes of Mario when you use it.

The punches and kicks hit in the tune, once you hear it, you can never unhear it.
in GIII also, on FRLG for sure

Miracle Matter said:
1. He was saying what he found surprising.
2. I laughed at your attempt to sound like you have authority here. Even if you didn't mean it that way.

Blastoise said:
Miracle Matter said:
2. I laughed at your attempt to sound like you have authority here. Even if you didn't mean it that way.
1. He is a she.

Anyways, on topic,

I don't get shinies that are so different colored (You can call me stupid)

For example a normal Eevee is brown, while a shiny Eevee is grey

And a normal Charizard is orange, but a shiny one is black.

I don't get how the colors are so different.

Blastoise said:

Shut up. Like everything you say to me is either an attack, or hate.

On topic:

One of Dodrio's pokedex entries say that their heads aren't their only body part.

In pokemon stadium, Dodrio uses it's legs to fly.

Also, Oddish, Seedot and many other pokemon that don't have arms can hug you in Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver.

Rin Kagamine said:
Blastoise said:
Miracle Matter said:
1. He is a she.

Anyways, on topic,

I don't get shinies that are so different colored (You can call me stupid)

For example a normal Eevee is brown, while a shiny Eevee is grey

And a normal Charizard is orange, but a shiny one is black.

I don't get how the colors are so different

well the difference is, it's black :P and it looks hecka awesome! :D wouldn't you be proud to have a Shiny Charizard? :3 i have one lol but i rather have a shiny Rayquasa or Shiny Kyurem, they are the top 3 best looking Shinies (4th being hydregion)

When a Chansey hatches from an egg, it'll already have a egg on it's pouch :S

Same thing happens to Kangaskhan, but Kangaskhan has a baby instead of a egg on her pouch.

The Little Traitor Dudes For Children's Defense said:
I wonder how any Pokemon fits inside the Pokeballs.

*insert snorlax joke here*

Back