Surprising Stuff in Pokemon

Pokémon Trainer Nate said:
Snorlax hatched from the Egg!

I'm glad legendaries can't breed now.

Iceshadow, double post.

LN1 said:
The Little Traitor Dudes For Children's Defense said:
I wonder how any Pokemon fits inside the Pokeballs.
We see in the anime it uses a beam which reduces them in size and then it places them in the Pokéball and closes the Pokéball. Of course, it's the anime, not the games.

Yeah, that does make sense anime-wise. Also, when Diglett evolves into Dugtrio, where do the two new Diglett heads come from, and when Doduo evolves into Dodrio, where does the third head come from?

Why is the Piplup family part steel? You'd think a penguin would be part ice.

And why's Lucario part steel? I don't see any metal on it.

I'm sorry

sad_rarity_by_anitech-d4egpol.png

Why is the Piplup family part steel? You'd think a penguin would be part ice.
And why's Lucario part steel? I don't see any metal on it.

This!!! Why Lucario is part Steel is a mystery to me~

Also, Dunsparce is Normal type even though it has a bug-like appearance.

Miracle Matter said:

And it has terrible stats. I wonder why Game Freak keeps making tons of bad Pokemon. Farfetch'd, Corsola, Butterfree, Beedrill, Beautifly, Dustox, etc.

Miracle Matter said:

And it has terrible stats. I wonder why Game Freak keeps making tons of bad Pokemon. Farfetch'd, Corsola, Butterfree, Beedrill, Beautifly, Dustox, etc.

Hey. Dunsparce is kinda good if you have Serene Grace on it, along with Headbutt and Body Slam. If you think I'm lying, watch 0Yarko's videos in youtube.

Farfetch'd... .... I don't really know what to say

Beedrill and Butterfree were my first fully evolved Pokemon :C Butterfree CAN be good as long as you have any Psychic move except Confusion, and Silver Wind can really help with it's stat-raising fest...

Now I don't even like Dustox to begin with.

Beautifly is only good in the anime

Corsola being a physical attacker... Hustle + Wide Lens + Earthquake = Nightmare Corsola

Maybe the spikes on Lucarios body are made of steel. Or maybe it has other parts of its body as strong as steel.

Mario7727 said:
Rin Kagamine said:
Anyways, on topic,

I don't get shinies that are so different colored (You can call me stupid)

For example a normal Eevee is brown, while a shiny Eevee is grey

And a normal Charizard is orange, but a shiny one is black.

I don't get how the colors are so different

well the difference is, it's black :P and it looks hecka awesome! :D wouldn't you be proud to have a Shiny Charizard? :3 i have one lol but i rather have a shiny Rayquasa or Shiny Kyurem, they are the top 3 best looking Shinies (4th being hydregion)
I actually do have a shiny Charizard, that's how I know it's black.

But yeah, eggs are different from Pokéballs, they don't enlarge the Pokémon when they hatch.

Rin Kagamine said:
Mario7727 said:
Rin Kagamine said:
Anyways, on topic,

I don't get shinies that are so different colored (You can call me stupid)

For example a normal Eevee is brown, while a shiny Eevee is grey

And a normal Charizard is orange, but a shiny one is black.

I don't get how the colors are so different

well the difference is, it's black :P and it looks hecka awesome! :D wouldn't you be proud to have a Shiny Charizard? :3 i have one lol but i rather have a shiny Rayquasa or Shiny Kyurem, they are the top 3 best looking Shinies (4th being hydregion)
I actually do have a shiny Charizard, that's how I know it's black.

But yeah, eggs are different from Pokéballs, they don't enlarge the Pokémon when they hatch.

Maybe the egg is what is slowing down their growth to their normal size, so when they finally get big enough to crack the egg, their growth speeds up rapidly and they grow to their normal size.

Or something

Miracle Matter said:
Gastly can learn Sucker Punch and it doesn't have hands.
Well, it can probably use it's head.

And his later evolutions Haunter and Gengar have "hands" so I guess Gastly can learn it early...?

A trainer somewhere in Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow says she wants to see a pink Pokemon with floral pattern. The Pokemon in Black and White, Munna somewhat resembles that pokemon.

Miracle Matter said:
A trainer somewhere in Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow says she wants to see a pink Pokemon with floral pattern. The Pokemon in Black and White, Munna somewhat resembles that pokemon.
I noticed that!

Gastly can learn Sucker Punch because it can learn Ice/Fire/Thunder Punch.

Pandapowah said:
marioman1213 said:
Gastly can learn Sucker Punch because it can learn Ice/Fire/Thunder Punch.
The suprising thing about it was that Gastly has no hands or fists.
However, in a anime, Gastly has been seen with "hands" swinging him on a swing.

Infernape can learn Grass Knot.

wat

wat

wat

wat

wat

wat

wat

Miracle Matter said:

Sucker Punch is called "Ambush" in certain regions, which is why it's not affected by the Iron Fist ability.

Miracle Matter said:
holy...

Nintendo actually fulfilled their promise

Pokémon Trainer Nate said:
Miracle Matter said:
holy...

Nintendo actually fulfilled their promise

You mean they used an idea they had in their head from Gen I. They didn't promise nothing.

Doesn't it seem very weird that Zangoose can't learn Cut!? I mean, it has sharp claws, and can learn Slash, so you'd expect it to be able to cut through trees too.

MnSG said:
Miracle Matter said:

Sucker Punch is called "Ambush" in certain regions, which is why it's not affected by the Iron Fist ability.

O_O

Makes sense...

in a Japanese fan-made Pokemon game, Gengar uses Sucker Punch by smashing the opponent with a hammer instead of punching them.

MnSG said:
Doesn't it seem very weird that Zangoose can't learn Cut!? I mean, it has sharp claws, and can learn Slash, so you'd expect it to be able to cut through trees too.

Apparently Slashing things is different from cutting them

Back