Surprising Stuff in Pokemon

LN1 said:
Pokémon Trainer Nate said:
LN1 said:
you are a human who gets transformed into a Pokémon and sent into their world to save it or something. Well, that was the first one, in the second one you're a Pokémon because of Bidoof's wish.
BRT and RRT still confuse me of why you were turned into a 'mon

and whats this "bidoof's wish"? i thought grovyle and a human traveledvback in time to save the universe from primal dialga, the human jumped to block darkrai's deathbeam, and transformed into a pokemon, who you control and then you kill darkrai saving themworld
In a certain chapter of Explorers of sky, which is canon for all I know, Bidoof wishes for 2 new recruits in the guild, therefore making you and your partner.

That doesn't mean he turned you into a Pokemon, He asked for more Pokemon to join, not for a human to change into a Pokemon. He had no part in turning him into a Pokemon, he only had a part in having him join the guild.

Crackin355 said:
LN1 said:
Pokémon Trainer Nate said:
LN1 said:
you are a human who gets transformed into a Pokémon and sent into their world to save it or something. Well, that was the first one, in the second one you're a Pokémon because of Bidoof's wish.
BRT and RRT still confuse me of why you were turned into a 'mon

and whats this "bidoof's wish"? i thought grovyle and a human traveledvback in time to save the universe from primal dialga, the human jumped to block darkrai's deathbeam, and transformed into a pokemon, who you control and then you kill darkrai saving themworld
In a certain chapter of Explorers of sky, which is canon for all I know, Bidoof wishes for 2 new recruits in the guild, therefore making you and your partner.

That doesn't mean he turned you into a Pokemon, He asked for more Pokemon to join, not for a human to change into a Pokemon. He had no part in turning him into a Pokemon, he only had a part in having him join the guild.
CRACKIN IS RIGHT - IT'S ALL BIDOOF'S FAULT!!

LET'S BURN HIM!!!

What I find to be unusual is affiliated with the Ralts and Snorunt families.

1: Gardevoir looks way too feminine to be male.
2: Glalie looks way too masculine to be female.

It wasn't until the 4th generation that Gallade (Gardevoir's unofficial male counterpart) and Froslass (Glalie's unofficial female counterpart) entered the scene, and even then, male Gardevoirs and female Glalies can still exist.

MnSG said:
What I find to be unusual is affiliated with the Ralts and Snorunt families.

1: Gardevoir looks way too feminine to be male.
2: Glalie looks way too masculine to be female.

It wasn't until the 4th generation that Gallade (Gardevoir's unofficial male counterpart) and Froslass (Glalie's unofficial female counterpart) entered the scene, and even then, male Gardevoirs and female Glalies can still exist.
The problem with that line of thinking is that you're assuming human definitions of masculinity and femininity apply to Pokemon, which doesn't have to be true at all.

Strange, but that's only because our brains are so used to such a black-and-white view of things as having to be either masculine or feminine.

Thrash in Gen V plays the first few notes of Mario when you use it.

The punches and kicks hit in the tune, once you hear it, you can never unhear it.

Blastoise said:
The problem with that line of thinking is that you're assuming human definitions of masculinity and femininity apply to Pokemon, which doesn't have to be true at all.

Maybe so, but it's still quite unusual for any Pokemon who appears masculine or feminine. At least a couple species have gender differences; for example, all light brown Hippowdon are male, while all gray Hippowdon are female. Likewise, the Frillish family have drastic gender differences.

Magikrazy said:
It probably doesn't, but it's still kinda strange with the humanoid mons.

What's even weirder is that the Ralts family isn't even in the Human-Like egg group to begin with; it's solely part of the Amorphous egg group.

I pretty much agree with MnSG in his rant about Male and Female pokemon.

Ugh, there are also male Buneary.

Did anyone notice?

Goldeen (queen) evolves to Seaking (king)

Wut.

Azurill is also quite an odd one, since its gender ratio is 25:75, and yet Marill and Azumarill both have a 50:50 gender ratio.

Michael Myers said:
Also Mr. Mime and KINGler can be girls.

What in the cloudy hell.

Gamefreak, dafuq is wrong with you.

Also Chikorita has a higher male ratio than a female ratio.

Miracle Matter said:
Michael Myers said:
Also Mr. Mime and KINGler can be girls.

What in the cloudy hell.

Gamefreak, dafuq is wrong with you.

Also Chikorita has a higher male ratio than a female ratio.
All starters are like that.

LN1 said:
Michael Myers(Shrek?) is GalacticPetey not Gamefreak.
Mike Myers is Shrek. Michael Myers ia fictional murderer from the movie Halloween.

Guys, let's get back to topic.

Why Ditto can breed with every Pokemon is a mystery to me.

Oh, that's right. I thought Dittos only transformed in danger.

Back