Surprising Stuff in Pokemon

Big McIntosh said:
Why is Splash useless? I'd understand if it was used by a Magikarp or if you're battling on dry land, but it can't be bad when you're in the water.

Because Magikarp is useless.

Cirdec said:
Big McIntosh said:
Why is Splash useless? I'd understand if it was used by a Magikarp or if you're battling on dry land, but it can't be bad when you're in the water.

feebas is a better version of the infamous carp because it learns hms and tms but gets worse at evolution

b0a00b75-d8cb-430d-82bd-386e3401dace.png

Pokémon Trainer Nate said:
Cirdec said:
Big McIntosh said:

feebas is a better version of the infamous carp because it learns hms and tms but gets worse at evolution

Milotic is a beast, don't know what you're talking about.

Speaking of Feebases(Feebai?) I found one yesterday in Black while looking for TMs(Rippling Water). I caught it with a quick ball.

IIRC, Feebases(Feebai?)(Just Feebas?) are actually rare.

Dr. Turnip said:
But in one of the PMD are you not a human?

I'm guessing its an alternate universe where Pokemon and Humans are split. Humans live on one side of the planet and the Pokemon live on the other.

You hate it its not an ice type

What in the hell is this? Just because I love Ice types doesn't mean I hate other pokemon that aren't Ice type. I love Bulbasaur, I like Squirtle, I like Wooper, etc.

I guess my hate of Charmander is growing into trouble.

LN1 said:
you are a human who gets transformed into a Pokémon and sent into their world to save it or something. Well, that was the first one, in the second one you're a Pokémon because of Bidoof's wish.
BRT and RRT still confuse me of why you were turned into a 'mon

and whats this "bidoof's wish"? i thought grovyle and a human traveledvback in time to save the universe from primal dialga, the human jumped to block darkrai's deathbeam, and transformed into a pokemon, who you control and then you kill darkrai saving themworld

Time Turner said:
I've always thought of it as "You're a human from one universe who gets zapped into another that doesn't have humans".

But aren't you like Grovolye's trainer or some shit?

LN1 said:
you are a human who gets transformed into a Pokémon and sent into their world to save it or something. Well, that was the first one, in the second one you're a Pokémon because of Bidoof's wish.

and whats this "bidoof's wish"? i thought grovyle and a human traveledvback in time to save the universe from primal dialga, the human jumped to block darkrai's deathbeam, and transformed into a pokemon, who you control and then you kill darkrai saving themworld

I dont remember it saying anywhere that a human blocked a deathbeam. He just attacked them while they were travelling back.

Also, in Red and Blue rescue Team, you were turned into a pokemon because you were destined to save the world from the disasters that were occurring.

Dr. Turnip said:
Time Turner said:
I've always thought of it as "You're a human from one universe who gets zapped into another that doesn't have humans".

But aren't you like Grovolye's trainer or some shit?
PMD2's main character/human couldnt have been zapped from a different universe, its clearly stated that he's from the Pokemon's universe future. Grovyle and you are partners, not trainers. In the PMD universe, I'm guessing there are no trainers.

Dr. Turnip said:
I now officially hate the storylines of the PMD games.

Actually, I think the only trainer that's ever been mentioned is the one in PMD1 that was...

turned into Gengar.

So, I take back what I said about no trainers

LN1 said:

In a certain chapter of Explorers of sky, which is canon for all I know, Bidoof wishes for 2 new recruits in the guild, therefore making you and your partner.

Back