Surprising Stuff in Pokemon

bump

So in the Johto games, a farmer gripes that his Miltank is sick and can't produce milk. Yet there's 4 other Miltanks on his property.

Staraptor said:
bump

So in the Johto games, a farmer gripes that his Miltank is sick and can't produce milk. Yet there's 4 other Miltanks on his property.

Well, one Miltank less means less milk to sell. I'd say it's something to care about at least.

What I'd like to know is how Blissey can learn Earthquake, and yet a Pokemon like Beartic can't.

Frankly, I think that all Pokemon who weigh over 400 lbs. should be able to learn Earthquake, but that could lead to an issue with the legendary beasts, as Raikou weighs only 392.4 lbs..

Similar to that (and mentioned a long time ago), but how can Doduo and Dodrio fly? They don't have wings and the animals they were based off of can't fly.

Why can't Gliscor learn Fly?! :mad:

Also, a PokeBall costs the same amount as a bottle of water. Even though PokeBalls can either shrink Pokemon or convert them into light, they prevent a Pokemon's health from getting worse, the anime shows that they have lasers to recall your Pokemon and gives them invisible ID to prevent another trainer from catching them and they're rather durable.

Staraptor said:
Similar to that (and mentioned a long time ago), but how can Doduo and Dodrio fly? They don't have wings and the animals they were based off of can't fly.

I like to think they're not flying, but jumping really, really high. But, yet, we have Bounce for that. It still doesn't make any less sense than Flygon dodging Earthquake while digging.

La Marionette said:
Staraptor said:

I like to think they're not flying, but jumping really, really high. But, yet, we have Bounce for that. It still doesn't make any less sense than Flygon dodging Earthquake while digging.

Or any Flying-type or levitating Pokemon who uses Dig.

Back