Surprising Stuff in Pokemon

According to Drowzee, it eats dreams and prefer to eat the dreams of children because it find them more delicious.

It even does look like one:

096.png

Raichu can store up so much electricity that by the smallest tap of it, it can cause a full grown Indian elephant to go unconscious. And they're allowing kids to go out on their own catch these creatures?!

in the anime, there are dogs in the first few episodes and a few other real animals.

but maybe it was meant to make sense in thereal world

No clue at all, but it can be possible that real animals live in the pokemon world at one point since animals do appear in the TV series and trading card game.

Ghastly can cause its gas to expand to envelope a full grown Indian elephant and consume it in a minute.

Pollux Rui Britannia said:
According to Drowzee, it eats dreams and prefer to eat the dreams of children because it find them more delicious.

I think it prefers the dreams of children since they have more quality.

like how fresh food is better than rotten and expired food (old men) so it makes sense.

The dreams of children have more imagination then the dreams of adults. More equals tastier.

Drowzee and Hypno are slenderman's pokemon

Also, what does Gamefreak have against indian elephants?

I don't think Duskull and Cofagrigus' entries have helped either o_O

Duskull enjoy the cry of children.
Drifloon: "These Pokémon are called the "Signpost for Wandering Spirits." Children holding them sometimes vanish."
Banette: "An abandoned plush doll became this Pokémon. They are said to live in garbage dumps and wander about in search of the children that threw them away."
Hypno: "It carries a pendulum-like device. There once was an incident in which it took away a child it hypnotized."

That's five (or four since Hypno's was one incident) Pokemon that go after children.

Wow, what does Gamefreak have against children?

I wonder what was a child's reaction when he/she saw Hypno's pokedex entry.

Pandapowah said:
Hypno: "It carries a pendulum-like device. There once was an incident in which it took away a child it hypnotized."

That's five (or four since Hypno's was one incident) Pokemon that go after children.

Wow, that video is absolutely scary.

Also, do I hear Lavender Town's theme in the background?

Not only Banette is actually not a pokemon but an animated thrown-away plushy that is seeking for its owner (and somehow manage to reproduce), but in order to cast its voodoo magic, it shoves pins into its own body.

Not only Banette is actually not a pokemon but an animated thrown-away plushy that is seeking for its owner (and somehow manage to reproduce), but in order to cast its voodoo magic, it shoves pins into its own body.

Wow, that is truly scary.

Why is Splash useless? I'd understand if it was used by a Magikarp or if you're battling on dry land, but it can't be bad when you're in the water.

Big McIntosh said:
Why is Splash useless? I'd understand if it was used by a Magikarp or if you're battling on dry land, but it can't be bad when you're in the water.
yeah.

look at PMD.

Splash does actually do damage.

Back