Surprising Stuff in Pokemon

Baby Luigi said:
How come a Pidgey that gets blasted by a super powerful ultra mega hyperbeam simply "faints"?
tumblr_m6vclanlmb1rpy5mbo1_500.jpg

You saw this too? ;D

Pandapowah said:
Baby Luigi said:
How come a Pidgey that gets blasted by a super powerful ultra mega hyperbeam simply "faints"?
*BITF comic*
You saw this too? ;D

Yup. In fact, that is where I got that question from

Maybe Pokemon can't die in battle. In order to die, it has to be caused by malnutrition, old age, or physical abuse (i.e. the Marowak Team Rocket killed in Lavander Town).

Since you can wake up from sleep, Awakenings are less powerful. But for a KO, which is like a coma, Revives are more powerful

LN1 said:
How exactly does a bag of trash and an open bag of trash fight, take super effective damage from Psychic and Ground type attacks, and be capable to infect with poison their enemies.

Because they're not bags of trash, they're Pokemon. They might be made up of trash but the bag part could just be their skin or something that looks like a bag.

Don Pianta said:
Maybe Pokemon can't die in battle. In order to die, it has to be caused by malnutrition, old age, or physical abuse (i.e. the Marowak Team Rocket killed in Lavander Town).
But technically your causing physical abuse when your battling.

Yoko Littner said:
Super Buu said:
How can pokemon never die in the games?
They can.

they just rarely mention that they die.

except in the pokedex entries and the marowak ghost.

but Legendaries are like immortal.

ehh Except when Latios Died in that Pokemon movie lol and when whatever happened to Darkrai in the Rise of Darkrai but came back in the end lol

Mario7727 said:
ehh Except when Latios Died in that Pokemon movie lol and when whatever happened to Darkrai in the Rise of Darkrai but came back in the end lol
I remember both of those moments, but I certainly didn''t "lol", so I don't know which versions of the movie you saw.

yes pokemon die

got this from a creepypasta

blue asks in pokemon tower: do you know how it feels to have pokemon die

his raticates gone

hes there because it died

he battles you there because he thinks you killed it

Pokémon Trainer Red said:
yes pokemon die

got this from a creepypasta

blue asks in pokemon tower: do you know how it feels to have pokemon die

his raticates gone

hes there because it died