Surprising Stuff in Pokemon

Pokemon A has a type advantage over Pokeon B. Keep that in mind.

Pokemon A attacked Pokemon B!
It's Super-Effective!
Pokemon B loses like 15 HP out of 100.

Pokemon B attacked Pokemon A!
It's not very effective...
Pokemon A faints!

I think it makes sense if Pokemon B is a much higher level and has strong defenses

One of the Rotom formes has a crazy immunity to ground, especially if it equips an Air Balloon.

La Marionette said:
Flygon used dig!
Flygon dug underground!
Swampert uses Earthquake
Flygon's Levitate ability makes ground move miss!

Flygon floating inside dirt.... hm...

I always wondered why that made sense in Pokemon.

Also, what I never got was how Hail suddenly was Snow in Pokemon. Hail =/= Snow. It made a little irritated on how GameFreak got the two weather phenomena messed up

Baby Luigi said:
Hail =/= Snow. It made a little irritated on how GameFreak got the two weather phenomena messed up

People mix things up all the time.

Native Americans =/= Indians
North America =/= All of America
1980's TMNT Cartoon =/= Original TMNT
Weather =/= Climate
Dark =/= Evil
Light =/= Good
Good =/= Nice

Kyurem's appearance in the pokemon world is a reference to 9/11. Instead of airplanes causing two tall towers to collapse, a meteorite hits them and Kyurem was in it. Kyurem's height 9'10'', just so close.

Explanation: There was no Mew, so they took fossils of a Mew. They used it to create Mewtwo, who was female, and reproduced. The scientists had never seen a real Mew before, so they stuck it at the end of the Pokedex. (In the anime, they said Mew could breed) More importantly, if Mew is the source of all Pokemon DNA, then how the hell, did Deoxys, Arceus and his two trios come into existance?

Don Pianta said:
Except Mewtwo is Mew's clone and legendaries can't breed.

Then what's the explanation of a baby Lugia and a baby Latias in the anime?

LN1 said:
Surprising Stuff in Pokémon, eh?
How about a somehow electric Pokéball lookalike that can Explode on command or when it feels like?

Hey, it's not as weird as Azelf exploding

I find it surprising that Clamperl has the potential to surpass Palkia in Special Attack by simply holding the DeepSeaTooth

Back