Surprising Stuff in Pokemon

LeftyGreenMario

Working toward a diva-free community
Wiki Administrator
Pronouns
she/her
MarioWiki
Mario
Did you ever made a shocking discovery that a certain pokemon wasn't what you thought it was?

For instance, if you check the Pokedex info on Salamence, Salamence is as tall as a short 5th grader (4'11'' or 1.5 meters). Huh, expected it to be much bigger, don't you think?

At first, I thought this was going to be more akin to the Piantas thread in pointing out logical fallacies.

But hey, apparently Escavalier is only two feet tall.

whatever I'm still going to imagine him as taller

it's a different form of currency, guys

seriously, it even has a different symbol

why should everything be exactly like your precious american dollar

You don't hear people complaining about prices being strange in other RPGs that use gold coins, right?

I was going to say something along those lines, but since Pokemon uses Yen (lolpokedollars in English), the bicycle costs roughly 12,267 U.S. dollars. Which is still ridiculous.

SexyEspeon said:
is it possible to get 1 mill pokedollars without hacking?

Nope. I got max pokedollars in Pokemon Ruby without hacking and it goes up to 99999 (I think)

I thought Magikarp would be smarter, and it's evolved form Gyarados would not be as big.

I was surprised that "Luvdisc evolution" (I forgot its name) was not a Luvdisc evolution at all

I wonder how Clamperl, a clam, evolves into Huntail, a deep sea eel. I don't see the link.

La Marionette said:
I wonder how Clamperl, a clam, evolves into Huntail, a deep sea eel. I don't see the link.

Or Gorebyss, a pink graceful fish thing

Magikrazy said:
Baby Luigi said:
I was surprised that "Luvdisc evolution" (I forgot its name) was not a Luvdisc evolution at all
Alomomola?

Yeah, that's who I was talking about

Baby Luigi said:
Magikrazy said:
Baby Luigi said:
Alomomola?

Yeah, that's who I was talking about

Doesn't really matter anyway due the thing still being absolute crap.

Only good thing is wish passing and it will probably die before it even gets that off.

lol i never knew a shelmet would evolve into a Accerlgor xD or a karrablast into a escaliver :P weird ahaha

I know it's still crap but it's still surprising that it wasn't a Luvdisc evolution

You know, Armadlo surprised me. I thought the red slits on its head were eyes, not nostrils. Those white "ears" were the eyes. It made Armadlo more comical. :/

the fact that a lot of legendaries aren't quite as amazing as you'd think they'd be.

Zae said:
the fact that a lot of legendaries aren't quite as amazing as you'd think they'd be.
IMO comes to Darkrai, you got that right. Now I don't regret trading it for a Venesaur so much...(I traded that for an Infernape now.)

what the no

there are way more worse legenadries that look worse and fight worse than Darkrai; the legendary dogs and Kyruem come to mind.

The legendary birds don't fight too well either, but at least they look awesome. Same for the Regis.

Dr. Javelin said:
what the no

there are way more worse legenadries that look worse and fight worse than Darkrai; the legendary dogs and Kyruem come to mind.

The legendary birds don't fight too well either, but at least they look awesome. Same for the Regis.
It's not that...Let's just say a now dead RP that went bad at a point, it's not fight, it's just I don't like him now.

Back