Odd Things In Mario Games (includes sub-series)

In Mario Tennis games how come Boo can only teleport within, like, two yards from where he started. If he can teleport at all why doesn't he always teleport to the ball instead of just missing it?

Sounds like Sonic logic to me, like how Sonic runs slower just to make it fair so Boo teleports a short distance to make it fair.

SKmarioman said:
In Mario Tennis games how come Boo can only teleport within, like, two yards from where he started. If he can teleport at all why doesn't he always teleport to the ball instead of just missing it?

Sounds like Sonic logic to me, like how Sonic runs slower just to make it fair so Boo teleports a short distance to make it fair.

Exactly. Boo doesn't want to cheat in the games.

Provided that Boo is cheap enough already in Mario Tennis Open

LN1 said:
Deal with him like you would do with most Tricky types.

No, it's not the Tricky type doing it.

Have you seen his lunges? They take like, literally no lag to do

Sonic logic on Mario Tennis?

GENIUS

I wonder how Boo can carry a tennis racket anyway

I KNOW! THAT WAS JUST A JOKE. ANYWAYS, GHOSTS CANNOT PICK UP PHYSICAL OBJECTS!

Snifit said:
I KNOW! THAT WAS JUST A JOKE. ANYWAYS, GHOSTS CANNOT PICK UP PHYSICAL OBJECTS!
They can if they want to. Or else Mario would just pass right through them and not die.

Baja said:
Yoshi is a living dinosaur

Um how is that odd? Mushroom Kingdom =/= Earth

Baja, do you realize Dinosaur Island and Mushroom Kingdom are different from earth?

This is more along the lines of Fridge Horror/Nightmare Fuel, but in Super Paper Mario, after you release Captain Gills in the canal below Flipside, there's a skeleton in the water the next time you visit him and when you flip into 3D there's even more bones. Kinda creepy, huh?

Don Pianta said:
This is more along the lines of Fridge Horror/Nightmare Fuel, but in Super Paper Mario, after you release Captain Gills in the canal below Flipside, there's a skeleton in the water the next time you visit him and when you flip into 3D there's even more bones. Kinda creepy, huh?

I admit it is ominous but it is odd?

Okay, more odd things!

I always wondered how in the World 8 castle of Bowser, there are firebars on the underwater places.

In the ending credits of Paper Mario, a couple of Bob-ombs are shown with hands.

Not counting SMB2, they haven't been depicted with hands ever since, nor in the past.

Bob-Ombs originally had arms in their first appearance (Doki Doki Panic).

However more odd things!

In Paper Mario TTYD on Chapter 1 around Hooktail's Castle, when you go to the staircase that leads to the room with Hooktail, Hooktail isn't on the room, when you go inside, Hooktail is on it.

Wtf

Snifit said:
In Paper Mario TTYD on Chapter 1 around Hooktail's Castle, when you go to the staircase that leads to the room with Hooktail, Hooktail isn't on the room, when you go inside, Hooktail is on it.

Wtf

The windows probably did it.

Yoshbert said:
In the ending credits of Paper Mario, a couple of Bob-ombs are shown with hands.

Not counting SMB2, they haven't been depicted with hands ever since, nor in the past.
They could be hidden behind them after all Bob-Ombs are shown to be able to operate cannons in SM64

Back