Odd Things In Mario Games (includes sub-series)

Boidoh said:
Baby Luigi said:
Boidoh said:
Heres an odd thing.. Enemies grow/evolve over time.. For example with Whomps and the Whomp King.. But Mario/Peach/everyone else doesnt..

How do you know those bigger enemies are not simply big at the time of their existence?

Why would they just be big. They're not Bowser. Its obvious they grow as the Whomp King in SMG2 is the size of the kingdom and the Whomps in SMG2 are the size of the King in SM64/DS.

Rocks don't grow. Actually, they SHRINK over time.

Baby Luigi said:
Boidoh said:
Baby Luigi said:
Boidoh said:
Heres an odd thing.. Enemies grow/evolve over time.. For example with Whomps and the Whomp King.. But Mario/Peach/everyone else doesnt..

How do you know those bigger enemies are not simply big at the time of their existence?

Why would they just be big. They're not Bowser. Its obvious they grow as the Whomp King in SMG2 is the size of the kingdom and the Whomps in SMG2 are the size of the King in SM64/DS.

Rocks don't grow. Actually, they SHRINK over time.

They evolved then.

I'm just sticking to the fact that they are just big by the time they spawned, similar to large boulders.

Boidoh said:
Baby Luigi said:
I'm just sticking to the fact that they are just big by the time they spawned, similar to large boulders.
And your theory is already wrong.. As the Whomp King existed from the events of SM64.

He was about the same size...

Boidoh said:

Ask Goomboss how he's bigger than a regular Goomba.

Snifit said:
Boidoh said:

Ask Goomboss how he's bigger than a regular Goomba.

Thats not what I mean. Im wondering if any of you know what I mean. Species Boss vs. Species isnt what Im talking about. Im saying they ALL grow at the same time. None fast than the other but the boss always is bigger... Or something like that.

Baby Luigi said:
Boidoh said:
Baby Luigi said:
And your theory is already wrong.. As the Whomp King existed from the events of SM64.

He was about the same size...

Yes The Whomp King in SM64 is the same size as he is in Galaxy 2 -_-

manasword said:
In Mario Tennis: Power Tour, Wario was left out and Waluigi was in it.

That is pretty odd.

Yoshi isn't playable either.

Also, need I to bring up Mario Tennis Open? You know, SOMEONE left out too?

Boidoh said:
Baby Luigi?

Rosalina should have been in MTO, Luma without Rosalina? What has this world come to?

Yes, WHERE THE HELL IS ROSALINA AND BABY LUIGI IN MY MARIO TENNIS OPEN!?!?!??

Boidoh said:
Baby Luigi said:
Boidoh said:
Baby Luigi?

Rosalina should have been in MTO, Luma without Rosalina? What has this world come to?

The trolls in Camelot H.Q decided to remove them to save an extra penny.

And that extra penny is spent on the colored Yoshis and Metal Mario

Baby Luigi said:
Boidoh said:
Baby Luigi said:
Boidoh said:
Baby Luigi?

The trolls in Camelot H.Q decided to remove them to save an extra penny.

And that extra penny is spent on the colored Yoshis and Metal Mario

Yes, because Yoshis and Metal Mario are so cheap they were selling 10 at the price of 1.

Boidoh said:
WHY did you double post?

Anyways Petey was never in a Mario Tennis before I believe but deserves a chance.

I thought Petey was on Mario Power Tennis?

Boos can't look at Mario with out disappearing yet they can play baseball a sport that requires eye contact with other players

Plunderbird said:
Boos can't look at Mario with out disappearing yet they can play baseball a sport that requires eye contact with other players

Even Nintendo addressed that. The Brawl trophy just said maybe they conquered their fears. Maybe not.

Baby Luigi said:
Plunderbird said:

Even Nintendo addressed that. The Brawl trophy just said maybe they conquered their fears. Maybe not.
The brawl trophies are full of lies, also that doesn't make sense because they continue to show said fears in other games.

Back