Odd Things In Mario Games (includes sub-series)

Baja said:
What's odd is that Bowser and Donkey Kong can talk in some games but not in others. Does Dr. Mario have to keep curing strokes or something?
Most different species do the same, especially in RPGs. At least they do understand human language.
I feel like mostly the voice actors just "bark" instead of speaking sentences, same for human characters who just express "sighs".

So Yoshi is a transsexual, hermaphrodite or something? Cause Birdo already suffered that problem.

Snifit said:
So Yoshi is a transsexual, hermaphrodite or something? Cause Birdo already suffered that problem.

That's why Yoshi and Birdo are the perfect couple

Yeah, :bowser: and :peach: are a much better couple xD

On topic, I think it's weird what the Boo's pun names are in Luigi's Mansion, like "The 6°Clock Boos"

Agent Smith said:
That's not odd, that just means their parents had too much time on their hands.
The Boos? That is probably true.

Another odd thing: It says in the profile on the Game Boy Horror, that he was born a ghost, I mean, come on! How can ghosts have babies?!?!

Snifit said:

I don't think Birdo is "suffering", nor do I think it's a "problem"..

On-topic, though, I've always wondered why Poochy was able to walk on lava while Yoshi couldn't. Yoshi's the one wearing shoes. Maybe a calm demeanor and a cute appearance is all you need to avoid a melty death.

Hypnotoad said:
Snifit said:

I don't think Birdo is "suffering", nor do I think it's a "problem"..

On-topic, though, I've always wondered why Poochy was able to walk on lava while Yoshi couldn't. Yoshi's the one wearing shoes. Maybe a calm demeanor and a cute appearance is all you need to avoid a melty death.
Maybe shoes make you weak to lava

Poochy's fur is heat retardant

Majin Buu said:
Why is it that the Shroobs didn't appear during SMG?
I have no clue...!!!

Minuette said:
Lemmy Koopa Girl said:
"The 6°Clock Boos"
If you're referring to Booscaster, he just says "the Six o' Clock Boos", that's not his actual name.
I never saw Booscaster in the name, but yeah, I get it now.

Lemmy Koopa Girl said:
Majin Buu said:
Why is it that the Shroobs didn't appear during SMG?
I have no clue...!!!

Minuette said:
Lemmy Koopa Girl said:
"The 6°Clock Boos"
If you're referring to Booscaster, he just says "the Six o' Clock Boos", that's not his actual name.
I never saw Booscaster in the name, but yeah, I get it now.
You see his name if he disappears and hides in another room. He'll say it when you find him again.

Ok.

I don't understand how King Boo can drive in MKWii if he doesn't have legs, I saw that he sits on the bike, but he doesn't have feet on the pedals! I mean wtf?!?!

Lemmy Koopa Girl said:
Ok.

I don't understand how King Boo can drive in MKWii if he doesn't have legs, I saw that he sits on the bike, but he doesn't have feet on the pedals! I mean wtf?!?!
Maybe his kart is powered by other means...

Minuette said:
Lemmy Koopa Girl said:
Ok.

Maybe his kart is powered by other means...
Maybe, except he has the same options as the other heavy-weight characters, but since he's a Boo, maybe he enchanted it.

How far can King Boo float off the ground before he starts falling?

I also noticed another odd thing.

In the end of Super Mario Land, how come Daisy didn't get out by using the rocket? She didn't know how to drive the rocket or she was trolling Mario?

Snifit said:
In the end of Super Mario Land, how come Daisy didn't get out by using the rocket? She didn't know how to drive the rocket or she was trolling Mario?

More likely she didn't know how to fly rockets. Come on, not everyone knows how to fly rockets in this blasted kingdom

Snifit said:
I also noticed another odd thing.

Because Tantanga would have shot her down

Back