Odd Things In Mario Games (includes sub-series)

Uh... I dont know if this is true or not... :toad:
tumblr_m42zo58hA31rw70wfo1_500.png

In Luigi's Mansion, using the Poltergust 3000 is the quickest way to gather money, keys and other important items. The thing is, how does Luigi get the items out of the vacuum without releasing the ghosts?

Don Pianta said:
In Luigi's Mansion, using the Poltergust 3000 is the quickest way to gather money, keys and other important items. The thing is, how does Luigi get the items out of the vacuum without releasing the ghosts?
For the keys they probably don't suck up all the way.

Sounds like jumping physics, but in Mario Strikers, the character jumps so high when doing a mega strike.

If she's a vampire, then why can't she just suck Bowser's blood and escape?

Maybe Bowser doesn't even have blood. I mean, Mario and Luigi have been inside his body. He has Emo(don't even dare)globins, mucus(or whatever the hell it is), Goombules, a stomach that can instantly drain water once it stops flowing. Even platforms that rise with water and sink unless it's frozen. Bowser's body is much different than the human one, as he's a Koopa. For all we know, Bowser might not even be killable, I mean, he survives bottomless pits and lava, he's really, really, really resistant if he can support those painful defeats.

Boidoh said:
Heres an odd thing.. Enemies grow/evolve over time.. For example with Whomps and the Whomp King.. But Mario/Peach/everyone else doesnt..

How do you know those bigger enemies are not simply big at the time of their existence?

Baby Luigi said:
Boidoh said:
Heres an odd thing.. Enemies grow/evolve over time.. For example with Whomps and the Whomp King.. But Mario/Peach/everyone else doesnt..

How do you know those bigger enemies are not simply big at the time of their existence?

Why would they just be big. They're not Bowser. Its obvious they grow as the Whomp King in SMG2 is the size of the kingdom and the Whomps in SMG2 are the size of the King in SM64/DS.

Back