Who or what is the Ugliest Mario character?

Joey Wheeler said:
Personally, I don't think he looks too good in any of the Super Smash Bros. games. But other than that, Yoshi's adorable. Badass adorable that is.

He looked his best in Super Smash Bros. and Super Smash Bros. Melee IMO

kew9zk.jpg

Bowser himself isn't ugly but this picture is and scary at the same time.

But he looks cute in SM64DS.

I know you didn't say they are, but Bowser and Bowser Junior are not ugly. I drew a pic of Bowser Junior, and even in his hunched over, snarling position, he's cute! That's in my opinion, so people may disagree, but I'm fine with that.

MarioBros2 said:
I know you didn't say they are, but Bowser and Bowser Junior are not ugly. I drew a pic of Bowser Junior, and even in his hunched over, snarling position, he's cute! That's in my opinion, so people may disagree, but I'm fine with that.

Bowser is not ugly but some sprites of him, er, are.

I know, I've seen 'em. I drew a picture of Bowser Jr. today, and he's a little fat, but he turned out really good!

Bowser Jr. isn't ugly. Maybe they were talking about his bandanna...

La Marionette said:
Bowser Jr. isn't ugly. Maybe they were talking about his bandanna...
Yeah, I think they were. My pic I drew didn't have the bandanna on him (It was a tuturiol on Dragoart) And most people think he wears it to look tougher.
:bowjr:

Peach, Daisy, and Rosalina are more beautiful than Pauline. The make-up ironically makes Pauline uglier.

Baby Luigi said:
Peach, Daisy, and Rosalina are more beautiful than Pauline. The make-up ironically makes Pauline uglier.
Yeah, I was just saying she's not ugly, I didn't say she was prettier than Peach, Daisy, and Rosalina!

You already saw what an ugly lady looked like huh?

YOU DIDN'T

Shokora2-WL4.png

Baby Luigi said:
You already saw what an ugly lady looked like huh?

YOU DIDN'T

Shokora2-WL4.png
I was saying she wasn't ugly, and eew!

Now you probably know what ugly is ;)

Awww, that woman is ADOWABLE!! :3

Back