Requesting edits for locked pages.

I certainly wouldn't object. I use WebCite quite a lot and seeing as we have had links go dead in the past, there should be no harm in having them backed up there.

MarioWiki:Maintenance

This page needs some reorganization. Images should be grouped together and color-coded as they are with the image template. Other maintenance should be color-coded to match their corresponding template. Maybe they should even be given their own section like how the orphaned/dead end/double redirect/etc are grouped together.

Baby Luigi said:
MarioWiki:Maintenance

This page needs some reorganization. Images should be grouped together and color-coded as they are with the image template. Other maintenance should be color-coded to match their corresponding template. Maybe they should even be given their own section like how the orphaned/dead end/double redirect/etc are grouped together.
That page has been on the back of my mind ever since Yoshi876 and I were reviewing the Spotlight's project coverage a couple of months ago. There could definitely be improvements to color-coding, as well as some more entries such as "citation/page number needed", "Overly long trivia sections", and some others that Porple mentioned here.

I'll come up with a draft for possible improvements to the page, hopefully by the end of this week.

http://www.mariowiki.com/MarioWiki:Featured_articles/Unfeature/N/Badge

Should be moved to an archive while avoiding creating a redirect.

Sure, that would actually make more sense. Change applied.

Done. Would you mind taking care of the broken links? I'm on mobile.

MarioWiki:Categories has a number of broken links, including the secondary trees sections (MarioWiki:Categories#Secondary_trees) (Category:Super Mario RPG Characters should be Category:Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars Characters and Category:Mario Series Characters should be Category:Mario Characters. Category:Mario Series Enemies doesn't have an analogous category beyond Category:Enemies, but that would probably undermine the section's point of skipping trees), the tertiary trees section (MarioWiki:Categories#Tertiary_trees) (Category:Super Mario RPG Minigames should be Category:Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars Minigames, and Category:Super Paper Mario Minigames flat-out doesn't exist, which completely undermines the section), and the category webs section (MarioWiki:Categories#Category_webs) (again, Category:Mario Series Enemies).

Sorry for the delay in getting to that.

Also, I don't know a lot about Super Paper Mario, but couldn't that Minigames category just be created, rather than removed from the page?

Billie Holiday said:
To me it seems necessary, as Walkazo placed it on the category tree herself.

Would the duel and two trials here count as minigames?
idk i just dont feel as if there's enough minigame content in spm to warrant a category; other games that have minigame categories, such as sm64ds, have them in fairly significant numbers, but making a whole category just for 4 pages doesn't seem very necessary. just my thoughts tho

also i wouldnt say they count cause well, they are not at all "mini" lol

Back