Requesting edits for locked pages.

Maybe it would be simpler to leave out all the fiddly details, seeing as the NP point itself mentions that it's discontinued after SPM, and just say:

#'''Name from a Prima Games Strategy Guide or any other third-party guide''' – A name from any officially-licensed third party guides is acceptable, but takes lower priority if it contradicts a name found in a Nintendo Power guide. For Japanese names, guides published by Shogakukan (Nintendo's official guidebook licensee) take priority over other publications.

Really, it's not even necessary to mention Nintendo Power at all, seeing as its placement higher in the numbered list automatically makes it overrule Prima, although that might be worth stating at the top of the section too (new stuff in italics):

This is a list of acceptable sources when it comes to naming an article. If a source is not present, keep moving down the list until you have found the right way to name the article, and only create a conjectural title as a last resort. If different sources give conflicting names, the source that is highest on the list gets priority, although the alternative names should still be mentioned in the article's introduction.

I'm fine with that.

Thanks for pointing that out - I totally forgot that page exited. The category was never admin-approved and indeed useless, so I deleted it, and added a proper category instead, as well as the template, and also added the page to the template and the rules directory.

Please change the file names in the appropriate Shroom articles from File:Dr Mario SSB4 Artwork.jpg to File:Dr Mario SSB4 Artwork.png and delete the superseded .jpg image. Thanks.

Edit: Action has been taken. Once again, thanks.

This isn't really major, but it'll bug me if it isn't fixed.

Judgment is spelled wrong here. (MarioWiki:Good Writing#Bad Writing)

Also under "Frequently misused terms" under "Sprite," it should be "Sprite refers to" or "Sprites refer to."

Under "Conjectural glitch names" it says to use {{conjecturaltext|Name}} (MarioWiki:Conjecture) but the proposal passed a while back to not do that. Could someone get that?

MarioWiki:Userbox

Change that forum.mariowiki.com link to the more updated marioboards.com link

Also, can we please get a better image for the reading Shroom Userbox? The current image is faaaarr too large and it needlessly stretches the userbox.

i mean, sure you can always edit it after you implement it, but we don't need to fix formatting for an example userbox

Ok, so my proposal passed and I'd like for my recent porposses to be taken into effect asap. If anyone would like to do the job of changing stuff around, that'd be swell. Unfortunately, this job requires either the administration editing the past archives or admins unprotecting pages for us to change the outcomes around.

Either would be fine, but I personally think the job will get done quicker if you lifted protection from archive pages temporarily.

This behemoth list of tpps also needs to be tackled as well.

Anyone up for the task? Me, I'd love to do all of this (well not really by myself heh), but today I can't, really. First I need to attend community college and then there's going to be a scheduled power outage in my area so wheeeeeeeeeee ♫♫

I'll start unprotecting them.

EDIT: Done. I hope after the autoconfirmed protection expires they go back to sysop-only but we'll see.

on Help:Userbox

Added on 15 October 2006,
{{userboxp}} is the same as {{userbox}}, without the |- and | at the beginning. Thus, the box can stand on its own (no need of a top/bottom template) and boxes can be grouped accordingly. Because of varying heights of userboxes, however, it's highly suggested you group all userboxp userboxes in a table.
Is that part necessary?

Also, can MarioWiki:Why create an account? be added to the wikipolicy template?

Done. Thanks for the head-up.

Back