Requesting edits for locked pages.

Done. I'll go ahead and relink everything as well.

I already started relinking once I saw your move, but thank you very much!

Template:Game-sprite

This is a sprite originally from a copyrighted computer or video game, and the copyright for it is most likely held by the company that developed the game. It is believed that the use of a limited number of web-resolution sprites for identification and critical commentary on the computer or video game in question or the copyrighted character(s) depicted on the screenshot in question qualifies as fair use under United States copyright law, as such display does not significantly impede the right of the copyright holder to sell the copyrighted material, is not being used to turn a profit in this context, and presents ideas that cannot be exhibited otherwise. See Copyrights and fair use rationale.

MediaWiki:Licenses and Help:License need changes to reflect a recently passed proposal, where we agreed to include a 3d-render licensing template. Also, the template might need protection.

Also, from Help:License

Grammar fail said:
One of Mario's forms, Cloud Mario in Super Mario Galaxy 2, containing a good amount of shading while retaining it's depicted 3D artwork.

no

Can the Delete template have a red-link when the link is broken? Maybe even a dotted red line would be better. Currently, all links, including broken links show up as yellow.

Mushroom Ball is currently a redirect to an entry in the List of implied events. It also shares its name with Mushroom Ball (item), a group of collectible key items that isn't implied. Considering the implied nature of the non-identified Ball, it'd be fine for the item to lose the identifier and then get an {{articleabout}} at the top, right? And then a mod would come in to edit the redirects in ways that I cannot, for which I am very grateful.

http://www.mariowiki.com/MarioWiki:Reception_and_Sales

Small thing to ask, but if you have time, could you please improve the references tag?

Good call, thanks; it's fixed now.

The Mushroom Ball page has been moved too, and whatnot.

i'm going to change the section name to "pre-[whatever the first game released after Super Paper Mario is] Prima Games guide and other official third-party guides".

Before I do that, though, I have a feeling we're gonna have more content from Japanese guides in the future so I'd like to adress those too. I understand the game guide market in Japan is highly competitive, so I'd like to know if there's one company that's "more official" or has an exclusive agreement with Nintendo, or whatever???

Should talk pages ever get protected? I know L151 protected Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash's talk page, but I believe that's the first time we did that?

The protection is indefinite, though.

Maybe she's planning on coming back around and manually unprotecting it later, rather than setting a fixed date for the spammer to mark on their calendar as the point in which they can resume - especially if she only plans to protect it for a day or so.

Phil redirects to Horkus Porkus, whose description states, "Due to a tragic spelling error, most people call him "Phil"." A joke's fine and dandy, but it shouldn't take the place of a character legitimately named Phil, namely Phil (Mario & Luigi: Dream Team). Could a mod make the necessary changes, please?

I'm aware that I've been making a lot of these requests lately, but I haven't been in the mood to write lately and was hoping that menial stuff like this would tide me in the meantime.

Back