What can be improved in SSB4?

Speaking of crazy ideas, I just posted one in the far-fetched thread.

supermariofan said:
well if Nintendo make Mickey look like he is in Epic Mickey it could technically count as a Nintendo character I guess

You don't get it do you? Only characters who were originally video games stars are allowed in Super Smash Bros. Mickey Mouse was originally a CARTOON character, not VIDEO GAME.

supermariofan said:
well if Nintendo make Mickey look like he is in Epic Mickey it could technically count as a Nintendo character I guess
Because everything that's ever been a video game is totally elligible.
Let's throw in General Custer because of Custer's Revenge.

You keep pitching these ideas to us over and over and over and we always say no. We aren't going to change our minds in one week. I'm not saying to give up, I'm telling you to keep thinking of ideas, and maybe you'll have one we can all agree on.

Magikrazy said:
Let's throw in General Custer because of Custer's Revenge.

Don't even mention that ass of an excuse of a video game

Face it, the only way Mickey Mouse would make an appearance in Super Smash Bros. is one of the video games published by Nintendo in the Chronicle.

Northern Verve said:
Yeah because no offense Supermariofan. But with Epic Mickey, Duck Hunt Dog, and the Guitar Hero stuff. Your suggestions would feel right at home with Far-fetched suggestions.
We will never have Mickey Mouse. He's the mascot of DISNEY, for god's sake. Would they really want a game where he gets beaten up? This ISN'T super mascot smash bros

RandomGuy said:
Northern Verve said:
Yeah because no offense Supermariofan. But with Epic Mickey, Duck Hunt Dog, and the Guitar Hero stuff. Your suggestions would feel right at home with Far-fetched suggestions.
We will never have Mickey Mouse. He's the mascot of DISNEY, for god's sake. Would they really want a game where he gets beaten up? This ISN'T super mascot smash bros

That's exactly what I'm saying.

Think of it like this, putting Mickey Mouse in is like putting Harry Potter in a Spiderman movie. They're owned by two completely different companies that create different things

Broly said:
Think of it like this, putting Mickey Mouse in is like putting Harry Potter in a Spiderman movie. They're owned by two completely different companies that create different things
This is what we were talking about the whole time, supermariofan.

RandomGuy said:
Broly said:
Try telling that to a lot of other people who have been requesting him

supermariofan said:
RandomGuy said:
Broly said:
Everyone who wants Mickey Mouse in SSB(U?), say "I".

All opposed, "nay".

Nay.

(I'm a little surprised this is getting taken seriously. I don't know why it's worth debating.)

No, it's just pretty obviously not going to happen. Just like there won't be a CGI Mario movie.

I know that. I'm not taking that seriously either.

supermariofan said:
RandomGuy said:
Broly said:
We have, and we will.

Magikrazy said:
Everyone who wants Mickey Mouse in SSB(U?), say "I".

All opposed, "nay".

Nay.
This is completely irrelevant to the discussion, but you do realize that it's "Aye", not "I", right?

Broly said:
I have an idea. Make alternate costumes not just palette swaps. For example, make one of Peach's her sports outfit.

Good idea. Wario and Mario (to an extent) has implemented this, but I'd like to see this in more characters. For now, I guess we can use model imports and vertex hacks.

We could have Daisy and Rosalina over Peach!

Or, for the heck of it, all character colors are completely different models. So why can't we have like one slot, Baby Mario Bros. over Ice Climbers, Dry Bones over Yoshi, etc. That's why Brawl hacking is so fun! The only bad thing is, Dry Bones starts acting like Yoshi and make Yoshi noises and stuff, but it would make the game a lot better

Back