What can be improved in SSB4?

Broly said:
Another idea. If they do bring back Dr. Mario, make him a transformation like Sheik
Eh, nah. I'd prefer an actual power-up like the Tanooki Suit if that was the case. I'd be fine with him as an alternate costume. Just switch out the models for Mario, the fireballs for pills, and the yellow cape becoming white, and he's back.

Baby Luigi said:
We could have Daisy and Rosalina over Peach!

Or, for the heck of it, all character colors are completely different models. So why can't we have like one slot, Baby Mario Bros. over Ice Climbers, Dry Bones over Yoshi, etc. That's why Brawl hacking is so fun! The only bad thing is, Dry Bones starts acting like Yoshi and make Yoshi noises and stuff, but it would make the game a lot better

That really isn't how recolors work. Recolors really aren't supposed to change the model of a character, but there are a few exceptions in Pikachu's and Jigglypuff's case (merely because of their headgear).

MnSG said:
That really isn't how recolors work. Recolors really aren't supposed to change the model of a character, but there are a few exceptions in Pikachu's and Jigglypuff's case (merely because of their headgear).

They're not "supposed to" but they SHOULD happen. Different colored characters = different models which can be used for different characters.

supermariofan said:
(this is just a joke so don't take it too seriously) I hope Kid Kool and Lester The Unlikely joins

The Far-Fetched Suggestions thread is that-a way ->

Fine, thanks for correcting my lack of direction

supermariofan said:
Hey what's that guy's name from the Contra games? I hope he's in it too
Which guy?

Bill or Lance?

But again, we already have something from Konami (Snake).

supermariofan said:
and how about Bimmy-- oh excuse me BILLY and Jimmy from Double Dragon? they could be another Ice Climbers type of characters
Man, you sure do love 3rd party characters.

You know, I really think that Nintendo will add Rock Knight to the next Smash Bros. It would pretty much make the game for me.

Back