What can be improved in SSB4?

Zae said:
I'd say about everyone was out of character.

Except maybe Kirby, oddly enough.
All Kirby has to do is smile and say "Hi!!!" and he's in character.

Not that hard.

Toad85 said:
Zae said:
I'd say about everyone was out of character.

Except maybe Kirby, oddly enough.
All Kirby has to do is smile and say "Hi!!!" and he's in character.

Not that hard.

Yeah I know.

No (if not less) infinites/chain grabs, more balanced match-ups and characters, better story and MUCH LESS LAGGY WI-FI

Timmy said:
No (if not less) infinites/chain grabs, more balanced match-ups and characters, better story and MUCH LESS LAGGY WI-FI

Funny how everyone but america had good wi-fi.

Toad85 said:
Yoshidude99 said:
More characters especially Sonic and some more stages.
Am I the only one here that believes two or three third-party characters are enough?

3 is fine in all honesty.

I'm more concerned of the home characters.

Toad85 said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Am I the only one here that believes two or three third-party characters are enough?

I believe in a limited amount corresponding to the actual amount of characters in the roster.

Basically, a ratio.

However, since I know my favorite character will be in, I welcome any character that gets introduced. It doesn't matter how much I like the character. I'll beat him/her/it/w/e up somehow.

Baby Luigi said:
Toad85 said:
Yoshidude99 said:

I believe in a limited amount corresponding to the actual amount of characters in the roster.

I dont really see the issue, a lot of the top fighters have way more characters than Brawl does, and it works well.

If anything in the roster needs to be limited, it is clones and guest characters.

A stage that isn't as dark as the Halberd for Kirby. Its charm is sort of gone.

RandomGuy said:

... you must have hated meta-knights revenge in kss then, whole story was like that.

No more than 3 third-party characters, please. Remember it's a NINTENDO game. Actually, I never wanted Snake and Sonic to join in, but whatever, it's too late now.

If you don't like the third party characters, pretend they don't exist. Simple

If they take the character slot for your favorite character, I beg my pardon then.

Zae said:
RandomGuy said:

... you must have hated meta-knights revenge in kss then, whole story was like that.
Well, sorry, the red skies just don't agree with the sunset orange of the orange ocean.

The sky in the Halberd looks bad enough in Brawl.

Probably the following...

1: Modify the difficulty of the weaker CPU levels. Brawl level 1s are anything but puny, but the Melee level 1s sure meet the puny criteria.

2: Adventure Mode should focus more on the classic enemies, instead of original creations.

3: Random tripping should only be applied to when you're on slippery terrain. Normal terrain should NOT cause tripping, at least not without a banana peel.

4: Add a team tourney option for the Tourney game mode.

It'd be nice if you could upload your own music to the game, from an SD card.

FMGBASKFH said:
Remember it's a NINTENDO game.

Two or three non-Nintendo characters in a game with like 30 or 40 or so Nintendo guys doesn't really change that.

MCD said:
It'd be nice if you could upload your own music to the game, from an SD card.

I support this idea.

Yes, I'd support that. It'd also be nice if you could take photos off the Photo Channel and put them on an SD card, but that doesn't work either.

Yeah, like hacked Brawl except you can put your music as an MP3 file rather than having to convert it to a BRSTM and renaming it the same file as it is in the ISO.

It's really awesome to have your custom music playing in a stage you like. I have experienced that already. The only problem is trying to find loop points so the music doesn't sound ugly when it loops and multi-channeled music that could be possible.

The problem with MP3s is that they don't loop. This is why BRSTM files are often used with certain Wii titles.

MnSG said:
The problem with MP3s is that they don't loop. This is why BRSTM files are often used with certain Wii titles.

So that's probably the reason we can't put custom music. There aren't any official BRSTM converters around and if people don't know how to hack, no one will convert MP3's to BRSTMs. Luckily, there are programs that exist to convert but they aren't official.

Smasher said:
FMGBASKFH said:
Remember it's a NINTENDO game.

Two or three non-Nintendo characters in a game with like 30 or 40 or so Nintendo guys doesn't really change that.

True, but there are some people who want Sonic, and Snake, and Megaman, and Pacman, and Crash Bandicoot, and Spyro, and Simon Belmont, and Leon Kennedy, and Conker, and Banjo-Kazooie, and Mickey Mouse, and Sora, etc... Heck, there's even a guy in here who wants stupid Spongebob in. I mean, for God's sake.

Back