Games you are planning on getting

Yoshidude99 said:
Well the controls are easy to learn.
I checked the manual, the controls are, indeed, very simple, to the point where you can easily use just the Wii remote... And without even having to implement motion controls!

Yeah there's horizontal controls and nunchuck. I use the nunchuck because it is easer to sprint by holding down Z.

I'm going to search for Rayman 3D, which is a remake of Rayman 2: The Great Escape, which is supposedly the best game in the Rayman series, as well as get the first Rayman on DSiWare. Going to visit the whole Rayman series and see what I've been missing!

Smashgoom202 said:
I'm going to search for Rayman 3D, which is a remake of Rayman 2: The Great Escape, which is supposedly the best game in the Rayman series, as well as get the first Rayman on DSiWare. Going to visit the whole Rayman series and see what I've been missing!

IIRC, it was a launch title for the 3DS.

Mario4Ever said:
Smashgoom202 said:

IIRC, it was a launch title for the 3DS.
Well, if there's one thing Ubisoft is known for, it's shoving out games during a new system launch.

Rayman definitely isn't a series I can get into. I can't get into the games and to be honest, I actually had more fun playing the raving rabbids game on Wii. Yeah. Definitely can't get into it.

My friends are all obsessed with Skyrim and Battlefield 3 and want me to get it. If I can be bothered I might be forced into hiring them out so that I don't get left behind in conversations.

Oh, and current list:

Mario Tennis Open - Have the Money [$45.99]
Pokemon Conquest - Have the Money [???]
Pokemon Black & White 2 - Saving Up [???]
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance - Saving Up [???]
Super Paper Mario - Not Sure [$40.99]
Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing Transformed - Not Sure [???]

Natsu "Salamander" Dragneel said:
Rayman definitely isn't a series I can get into. I can't get into the games and to be honest, I actually had more fun playing the raving rabbids game on Wii. Yeah. Definitely can't get into it.

My friends are all obsessed with Skyrim and Battlefield 3 and want me to get it. If I can be bothered I might be forced into hiring them out so that I don't get left behind in conversations.

Oh, and current list:

Mario Tennis Open - Have the Money [$45.99]
Pokemon Conquest - Have the Money [???]
Pokemon Black & White 2 - Saving Up [???]
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance - Saving Up [???]
Super Paper Mario - Not Sure [$40.99]
Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing Transformed - Not Sure [???]
SPM sounds exspensive where you live. I got it preowned for £18

All games are expensive in Australia; Super Paper Mario started for $100 on its release. It's an unspoken law that all development studios and publishers have to screw over Australia as much as possible.

I bet the consoles are incredibly overpriced there as well, right?

Holy shit. I thought that in order to sell their products, companies had to at least make an effort at affordability (is it just the video game industry that's like that, or is it everything?).

It's pretty much everything, but video games are among the most notable when it comes to unfair, archaic pricing systems since they're particularly expensive relative to overseas prices.

Yeah the prices are outrageous most of the time.

I get my games off ozgameshop so they're a little cheaper. Most brand new games that they think might be big sellers are usually $100 in stores, but most of the brand new games are usually around $50 on the website.

If I hadn't found the site I'd still be trying to get money to buy all the games I wanted and want

I saw Rayman 3D at Target today, but since my dad already had some... complications getting his mother's day gift, I decided to wait for another day.

Smashgoom202 said:
I saw Rayman 3D at Target today, but since my dad already had some... complications getting his mother's day gift, I decided to wait for another day.

I think Rayman 3D is most boring game for 3DS, it doesn't show how well is 3DS' graphics

Diddy Kong said:
Smashgoom202 said:

I think Rayman 3D is most boring game for 3DS, it doesn't show how well is 3DS' graphics
Yes the graphics are bad, so it must automatically be a terrible game. Rayman 3D is one of my favorites on 3DS, and I personally like it better than Kid Icarus Uprising and Super Mario 3D Land.

I want to get The Last Story, Paper Mario 4, and Luigi's Mansion 2, and also Animal Crossing 4 for my birthday.

Diddy Kong said:
Smashgoom202 said:

You obviously haven't played it enough.

Well you can't say the Walking Shells aren't fun. Anyway mabye your version isn't as good but by is R2 awesome.

Back