Games you are planning on getting

Uhh, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Skyward Sword, SSBM, Super Mario Land 2, Wario Land 3, and FE8: Sacred Stones. Maybe even KI: Of Myths and Monsters too.

Crocodile Dippy said:
Cap'n Falcon said:
Dippy, you have convinced me to buy Okami(how do I write that thing above the O)
Glad to be of help. Also, either by resetting your keyboard layout to Māori or by copy and pasting the macron from Wikipedia.
Or you could open up the character map.

Magus said:
After getting inescapably entranced by the demo, I also need to get of my butt and buy Trine now too....
Yes Trine is a good game and you should own it.

New Super Mario said:
N64Dude said:
MP9, Luigi's Mansion 2, a new Fire Emblem Game,. Pikmin 2, Animal Crossing 3DS, and maybe Kid Icarus: Uprising can't wait and Paper Mario 3DS
Did you just quote my post and add a little at the end because you were to lazy to type yourself?

he tends to do stuff like that.

Mario Party 9, Super Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7, Luigi's Mansion 2, Paper Mario 4, Mario Tennis Open (I may never get the 3DS games since I don't have a 3DS but I can rely on my friend) and Donkey Kong Country for the virtual console.

Mario Tennis Open is the only one I'm planning to get so far

Tekken X Street Fighter
Street Fighter X Tekken
Saints row 3
Megaman 9
Megaman 10
Xenoblade
Tales of Graces
All Ratchet and Clank ps3 games
Ninja Gaiden 2 sigma
Ninja Gaiden 3
Dead or Alive Dimensions
Dead or Alive 5
Dynasty Warriors Orochi 3
Tekken Tag 2
King of Fighters 13
Mass Effect 3
Super Mario 3D land
Luigis Mansion 2
Paper Mario 3DS
Pokemon Black/white 2
Halo Reach
BattleField 3

Yep, lots of games, probably forgetting some.

When Kid Icarus: Uprising comes out, which I have reserved, I plan on getting it, PokePark 2, Mario Party 9, and some 3DS Points...

Although on reflection that IS a lot of money spent, so maybe I should hold of on some of those purchases...

Im Going to get Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater 3D And MP9

Yoshidude99 said:
Pokepark 2 looks the same as the original but with current gen Pokemon
You also get to play as Pokemon other tha Pikachu. Seems like a reasonable step for a sequel. I liked the original PokePark, so this sequel has always been on my list.

Nintendo has suddenly convinced me to buy Xenoblade Chronicles.

I have also pre ordered Kid Icarus Uprising (just so I could get the 3D Classics Kid Icarus on 3DS for free). It's easy to get me to buy a video game.

Fawfulfury65 said:

I have also pre ordered Kid Icarus Uprising (just so I could get the 3D Classics Kid Icarus on 3DS for free). It's easy to get me to buy a video game.
After Operation Rainfall, I might as well check that out, as well as The Last Story when it comes out in America this June. Still no Pandora's Tower, though.

Tbh, Xenoblade interested me the least out of the three. The Last Story seemed much more interesting in comparison. Pandora's Tower, however, highly interested me with the grappling hook concept and all that.

Smashgoom202 said:
Fawfulfury65 said:

After Operation Rainfall, I might as well check that out, as well as The Last Story when it comes out in America this June. Still no Pandora's Tower, though.

Oh?

Just thought it was Xenoblade, but now its Last Story as well, that's pretty cool.

Too bad last story never caught my eye a whole lot.

Ahahahaha, Operation Rainfall. Heeheehee. :lol:

Ace Attorney: Phoenix Wright ---> soon
Ace Attorney: Phoenix Wright: Justice for All ---> soon
Ace Attorney: Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations ---> GOT! (£8)
Ace Attorney: Apollo Justice ---> GOT! (£10)
Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth ---> possibly soon

It's going good.

Zae said:
Smashgoom202 said:
Fawfulfury65 said:

Oh?

Just thought it was Xenoblade, but now its Last Story as well, that's pretty cool.

Too bad last story never caught my eye a whole lot.
I'm really excited for Xenoblade Chronicles, but I don't plan on getting The Last Story, and I haven't seen anything of Pandora's Tower. If it gets announced for a US release I might check it out.

Ace Attorney: Phoenix Wright ---> soon
Ace Attorney: Phoenix Wright: Justice for All ---> GOT! (£10)
Ace Attorney: Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations ---> GOT! (£8)
Ace Attorney: Apollo Justice ---> GOT! (£10)
Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth ---> possibly soon

Mario Tennis Open ~ Will Pre-Order soon
Super Paper Mario ~ Last Priority
PokePark 2: Wonders Beyond ~ Sent in Mail ($48)
Kid Icarus: Uprising ~ Sent in Mail ($45)
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance ~ When I have the Money
Cave Story 3D ~ Also Last Priority
BIT.TRIP SAGA ~ Same as Above
Pokemon + Nobunga's Ambition ~ When I have the Money
Xenoblade Chronicles ~ Last Priority as Well

Back