Games you are planning on getting

I picked up my reserved copy of Kid Icarus: Uprising today! At a different store then the one I was supposed to go to...

Okay, here's the deal: the GameStop I usually go to closed and moved to a location I wasn't aware of, so I went to a GameStop I knew about, and asked to have it transferred there. After about 5 minutes or so, it worked, and while I was there, I bought used copies of Monster Hunter 3 Tri and Mass Effect (the first one). I WA going to get Mario Party 9 and PokePark 2, but they were both $49.99 each, and the used games were $17.99 and $29.99 respectively, plus being pre-owned, I got an added discount because of my Edge membership. I think I have to buy some bonus material for Mass Effect, though, and for that, I'm going to wait until I pick up Xenoblade Chronicles (which I reserved at the same time) to deal with.

I also got some 3DS points and a $25 iTunes card.

I think I've been too excited for PokePark 2. If anything every time I think about it I get excited. The first game was so great, I wanna try out this one (also the train area looks fucking epic)

Xenoblade Chronicles - pre-ordered, really want it!
Paper Mario 3DS -probably getting on day 1
Luigi's Mansion 2 - probably getting on day 1
Tales of Symphonia 2 - might wait until after I beat the first one
Okami - I only just figured out this was on Wii
Rhythm Heaven Fever - birthday

I also want Pandora's Tower if it comes to North America, but I have a feeling my parents won't let me get it.

Fawfulfury65 said:
Herr Shyguy said:
Fawfulfury65 said:
protip: it's *bleep*
Have you played Tales of the Abyss before? I might get that instead if it's better.

Tales of the abyss is a much better game, more open oriented, much better storyline, better side content, and ToTa actually has one of the best osts in the entire Tales of franchise.

So yeah get it. I don't really like TOS2 as to how it literally ruined many things from the original Tos(such as former cast only having scripted leveling, max 50, monsters being very limited, many sidequests using repeatable maps, no explorable overworld, etc.)

Plus when it comes down to it, ToTA had the better battle system with some better customization.

So yeah, Tales of the Abyss wins hands down. I hear the 3DS version is even better than the ps2 version, which is pretty cool.

Zae said:
Fawfulfury65 said:
Herr Shyguy said:
Fawfulfury65 said:
protip: it's *bleep*
Have you played Tales of the Abyss before? I might get that instead if it's better.

Tales of the abyss is a much better game, more open oriented, much better storyline, better side content, and ToTa actually has one of the best osts in the entire Tales of franchise.

So yeah get it. I don't really like TOS2 as to how it literally ruined many things from the original Tos(such as former cast only having scripted leveling, max 50, monsters being very limited, many sidequests using repeatable maps, no explorable overworld, etc.)

Plus when it comes down to it, ToTA had the better battle system with some better customization.

So yeah, Tales of the Abyss wins hands down. I hear the 3DS version is even better than the ps2 version, which is pretty cool.
Ok, so I'll probably go for Tales of the Abyss on 3DS instead. I was in the mood for an RPG on my 3DS anyways. Thanks!

Birthday soon!!!
Zumba 2
Kid Icurus uprising
Rytham thief
There are proboly more which I cannot remember.

Ace Attorney: Phoenix Wright ---> GOT! (after my exams though) (£20)
Ace Attorney: Phoenix Wright: Justice for All ---> GOT! (£10)
Ace Attorney: Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations ---> GOT! (£8)
Ace Attorney: Apollo Justice ---> GOT! (£10)
Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth ---> possibly soon

I'm jelly. I have the first one on ipod but I need to get the rest: They had them preowned in GAME- before it went and shut down :'(.

Lily said:
I'm jelly. I have the first one on ipod but I need to get the rest: They had them preowned in GAME- before it went and shut down :'(.

I got the third and fourth ones first, preowned in the two local GAME stores for £18 overall. Still, £48 for 4 games is rather good. Don't know if those two stores are closed yet.

Bec Noir said:

Strange, I could only find those two in my local GAME store as well.

MCD said:
Bec Noir said:

Strange, I could only find those two in my local GAME store as well.
Yeah, while the two employees I asked (one at each store) mentioned how they just got the second one. As for the first game, no-one really knew how to acquire it other than Amazon or eBay. But one handily pointed out that the spin-off could be found at the Gamestation two shops away from the second GAME store.

Back