Games you are planning on getting

Mario Tennis Open, perhaps.

Mario Sports Mix - Asked my uncle to buy it in Germany
Mario Tennis Open - I'll probably ask my sister to get it in Orlando when she goes there
Terraria - Totally buying this one as soon as I get my brand new Windows computer

Severus Snape said:
Mario Sports Mix - Asked my uncle to buy it in Germany
Mario Tennis Open - I'll probably ask my sister to get it in Orlando when she goes there
Terraria - Totally buying this one as soon as I get my brand new Windows computer
Tell your sister that American 3DS games do not work on PAL 3DS's.

I got my 3DS in Canada, so they do work.

Planning on getting . I don't know if I will get them all though.

Mario Party 9
Paper Mario
Rayman 3:Hoodlum Havoc
Rabbids Go Home(mabye)

I really want to play the Metal Gear Solid series and Punch-Out more than anything else, excluding some games I have played before (like the first Sonic games).

Just bought Xenoblade Chronicles... And now have a HUGE backlog of games I haven't played yet. So, yeah, going to tone down on the purchase or "getting" of video games for the moment.

PaperMario TTYD, MK7, Animal Crossing 3DS, (When it comes out) Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Played it at my cousin's house and my friend's house)

I will preorder

Mario Tennis Open (3DS)
Pokemon Conquest (DS)
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance (3DS)
Pokemon Black and/or White 2 (DS)

Also MP9.

My brother has it already, it looks awesome.
PIT
HADES
PIT
HADES
PIIIIIIIIIT
HAAAAADES
Pit?
Hades?

I wasn't planning on any new games anytime soon, but after seeing the trailer for Rayman Legends, I went out and bought myself a new copy of Rayman Origins for the Wii. Haven't played it, but hopefully, I'll get more easily hooked into it than the other games I've been trying (and failing to get into).

Super Smash Bros. 4 (on both Wii U and 3DS), Pokemon Black and White 2, New Super Mario Bros. 2, Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode II, Paper Mario 3D, Luigi's Mansion 2, Epic Mickey: The Power of Two, Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance, and Kirby's 20th Anniversary.

Smashgoom202 said:
I wasn't planning on any new games anytime soon, but after seeing the trailer for Rayman Legends, I went out and bought myself a new copy of Rayman Origins for the Wii. Haven't played it, but hopefully, I'll get more easily hooked into it than the other games I've been trying (and failing to get into).

I have the game but haven't played it much (First 2 Worlds) so I didn't get hooked into, but maybe you can

Smashgoom202 said:
Oh my gosh I want that game now (Rayman Legends).

Back