Games you are planning on getting

And that is how Pi and Neptune soon grew apart...

Hmm after watching some gameplay videos, Okami looks like a lot of fun. So I might get it.

Soon I'll be getting a wii again for some games as I missed as well as gamecube games. Plus the wii is pretty dang cheap.

Anyway heres a list so far:

-Wii-
Super Smash Brothers Brawl
Kirby return to dreamland
Sin & punishment: Star Succesor
Xenoblade
Donkey Kong Country Returns
Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
Arc Rise Fantasia
Baroque
Rune Factory: Frontier
Phantom Brave: We Meet Again
Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny
Okami
Pokemon Rumble
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

-Gamecube-
Paper Mario TTYD
Baiten Kaitos 1 & 2
Capcom vs Snk 2
Mario Kart Double Dash
Mario party 4
Custom Robo
StarFox: assault
Luigi's Mansion
Super Mario Sunshine
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
Skies of Arcadia Legends
Mega Man X: Command Mission
X-men Legends 1 & 2

supermariofan said:
Roserade said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Say what games you are planning on getting in this topic. I plan on getting Rayman 3 and mabye a Spyro game but not skylanders.
What? Not Skylanders?

It's actually quite a fun game.
To me, it's the Spyro franchise that destroyed the Spyro franchise for me, why can't it be like the Legend of Spyro trilogy, it was so dark, and it was so gripping! This... is just too kid friendly compared to the other Spyro games, what the hell happened to Spyro? Did he have an accident? Seriously, you use happy meal toys to play as the characters? Whatever happened to a select screen? Those games look like they barely have anything to do with Spyro!
Yeah I'm planning on getting the first 3 off PSN.

Mario Kart Wii U

Paper Mario TTYD

Mario Party 6

Donkey Kong Country Returns

Wikipedia said:
[Deadly Premonition] is notable for introducing open world nonlinear gameplay and a comedy horror theme to the survival horror genre.[6] It is also notable for implementing a free-roaming storyline within an open game world where all the characters have their own schedules.[7] It is considered one of the most divisive games to be released in a long time,[8] and has become known for its "wildly mixed critical reception and headline-making strangeness."[9]

this is the best description I've read in a long time. I so desperately want Deadly Premonition now

Wii U:
New Super Mario Bros U
Ninja Gaiden 3
ZombiiU
Rayman Legends
SSB4
Mass Effect 3

Wii:
Mario Sports Mix
Pandora's Tower
Skyward Sword
Kirby Return To Dreamland
Twilight Princess

3DS:
New Super Mario Bros 2
Pokemon X or Y
Kid Icarus Uprising
Kingdom Hearts 3D
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon
Star Fox 64 3D

Wii U
Mario Kart Wii U
Super Mario Wii U
Wind Waker HD
Super Smash Bros. 4
Yarn Yoshi

3DS
Pokemon X or Y
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Super Smash Bros. 4

Nintendo 64
Super Mario 64
Mario Kart 64
Majora's Mask

If Final Fantasy XV is on Wii U, I'm getting it, because there hasn't been any FF games on Nintendo in a while and if you count the spinoff games like Crystal Chronicles, Theatrythm and that upcoming Chocobo racing game, get real

My number one game now is definitely Rayman Legends. Next comes Luigi's Mansion Dark of the Moon

Sorry, no New Super Mario Bros. U

Back