What would you like to see in the new 2D Mario for the 3DS?

I can always purchase it through the eShop of the 3DS as soon as I buy the eShop card thing

Baby Luigi said:
I can always purchase it through the eShop of the 3DS as soon as I buy the eShop card thing
Yeah. Please let me know how you liked it when you finally get it.

Well, I still like Koopalings and possibly Boom Boom and Pom Pom. No :bowjr:, that was one of the best things about SM3DL.

Why can't there be more interaction between the Koopalings and Bowser Jr.? They're together only in one or two scenes

Well, because:
1. Bowser favors Junior more
2. Nintendo favors Junior more
3. The Koopalings are jealous of his higher rank and fancy machines
4. The koopalings were recently revived
5. Junior has better personality and Koopalings don't, also, Junior is higher ranked so he likes to boss people around and not the other way round. Unless it's :bowser:

RandomGuy said:
Well, because:
5. Junior has better personality and Koopalings don't, also, Junior is higher ranked so he likes to boss people around and not the other way round. Unless it's :bowser:

Why on earth why? The Koopalings are unique! B Jr. is just a litte Bowser, and a bratty one at that! I can't see the three toughest Koopalings: Roy, Morton, and Ludwig, ever allowing themselves to be bossed by that little scamp! Is this a gag or something?!

Post-Damage Invincibility said:
Why on earth why? The Koopalings are unique! B Jr. is just a litte Bowser, and a bratty one at that! I can't see the three toughest Koopalings: Roy, Morton, and Ludwig, ever allowing themselves to be bossed by that little scamp! Is this a gag or something?!
Baby Luigi said:
Why can't there be more interaction between the Koopalings and Bowser Jr.? They're together only in one or two scenes
Interactions? So far it's still on demand of the other core Mario members. :P

Despite early anime, even though Kooaplings return, they seldom have individual appearance instead of group, and if they do they also have a chance to be in spinoffs. One concern is if they are seven seperate main characters, it can affect the diversity of rosters, I think that's why the staff choose Bowser Jr as Team Bowser's secondary representative throughout the series.

Some guy who likes Koopalings said:
Some guy who likes Bowser Jr. said:
Well, because:

no bj is much better just ask 3k

The Koopalings in New Super Mario Bros. Wii just scream fan service.

Back