Fire Emblem: Awakening

It is.

Red Barchetta said:
New DLC, and guess who it is?

dlc0726_img.jpg

To be honest, I'm not too big on his new appearance... at all...
That has got to be the most outrageous and unexpected outfit I'd expect that character wearing... that wasn't women's clothing.

Well at least we still have Eirika and Ephraim to look forward to.

I heard something about Innes being in this one too but I'm not sure.

Jack Noir said:
Well at least we still have Eirika and Ephraim to look forward to.

I heard something about Innes being in this one too but I'm not sure.

Innes was confirmed long ago.

So according to that Nintendo Direct thingy on the eShop, this game is supposed to launch in February 2013, which is a tad later than I was hoping.

oh well, another month isn't gonna kill me

It's looking really good! I'll try to finish Sacred Stones and Path of Radiance before I get it though. And not sure if I'll have enough money if I want to have some left for Pikmin 3

http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=194036

A demo will be available in January 17th.

I'm hoping to get this game soon after release, looks amazing.

Definitely trying the demo as well lol.

Well, that's kinda bare-bones and disappointing. Oh well, game still looks completely rad otherwise.

doublepost

- You get 2 chapters.
- You cannot customize the avatar at all, save for the name.
- You get a Tactician (your avatar), a Lord (Chrom), a Great Knight (Frederick), a Cavalier (Sully, Ch. 2) and an Archer (Viverion or something, Ch. 2)
- Marth is introduced, then the demo ends.

So yeah, pretty solid so far. Can't wait for the final product.

Looks like I won't be able to get this on the release date, simply because I need the money I have now for other games. Please tell me how awesome it is!

Might be able to get it, actually. I'll just have to miss out on Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

So, apparently, you can now choose if you want to play "Casual" or "Classic". Classic is the same as it's always been before, but in Casual, anyone that dies in battle will still respawn in the next battle.

Probably will go with Classic, but Casual might be nice just to get a feel for the game.

Bumping again, since I came across some neat information.

So, in the game, you can have your troops marry each other, and they can have kids as well, giving you extra troops. Seems really interesting.

Also, you can have two troops fight one enemy.

Ghirahim said:
Why? I think it looks nice.
This is just kind of a personal thing, but when a game has a character creation feature I like it to be really fleshed out and detailed. There's just not a lot of customization options there; hell you can't even change the outfit the avatar wears. And I know this comes from me growing up playing WWE Smackdown! games with my friends which had really in-depth create a character features. I realize that I'm being too hard on a feature that will have a minimal effect on the overall experience, but it just kinda bums me out is all.

tl;dr: i'm upset that i can't make my dude look like dr. wily

Getting this game for my birthday! The gifter pre-ordered it for the art book. Can't wait! The demo is also great.

Back