Fire Emblem: Awakening

I think she looks nice.

But I could care less about who is playable. I just want to see this in North America!

guysguysguysguysguysguysguysguysguys

http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=178747

hnnnnnnnnnnng

Hell yes, I am definitely getting this.

'3K said:
guysguysguysguysguysguysguysguysguys

http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=178747

hnnnnnnnnnnng
Thank goodness, I was worried for a second... I'd like to know when, exactly, but hey, just the announcement is enough to hold me over.

This is slightly related, and it makes me even more excited for this game:

(the epicness begins about 35 seconds in)

Fawfulfury65 said:
This is slightly related, and it makes me even more excited for this game:

(the epicness begins about 35 seconds in)
You know, it's times like this where I'm glad that Marth and Roy were included in Super Smash Bros. Melee...

Red Barchetta said:
Goddammit you guys need to know your Fire Emblem stuff :mad:

Yes, that is Lyn from FE7.
Sorry, I've only played Sacred Stones. I've been waiting on cheap gamestop to send me my Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance and Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn for almost 3 months now!

New Super Mario said:
Red Barchetta said:

Sorry, I've only played Sacred Stones. I've been waiting on cheap gamestop to send me my Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance and Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn for almost 3 months now!

Well, at least you're getting the two best FE games that were released internationally. But I'd also highly look into FE7, it's a great game. Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon for the DS isn't bad... but I'd say it's the lowest point for the international FE games.

Red Barchetta said:
New Super Mario said:
Red Barchetta said:

Well, at least you're getting the two best FE games that were released internationally. But I'd also highly look into FE7, it's a great game. Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon for the DS isn't bad... but I'd say it's the lowest point for the international FE games.
I don't have my GBA anymore, and I only have Sacred Stones from the ambassador games. But yeah, I ordered them a long time ago and they still haven't sent them in. But when I called last month they said "oh, they are already sent out"

Red Barchetta said:
Well, well. Look who's been confirmed as DLC:

dlc0705_img.jpg

Look familiar at all? ;)
Oh... MY God... She looks like she walked right out of Fullmetal Alchemist! ...Maybe I'm saying that because I'm currently reading Fullmental Alchemist, but her wardrobe change does seem like something from FMA... or SOME kind of anime I've seen. The design change is actually one of the better ones, actually, but still, it's kind of jarring at first.

Back