Fire Emblem: Awakening

Yes. You can save anytime on the world map and after a battle. You can also "bookmark" anytime during a battle and come back to it later.

I suggest calling ahead. Turns out because of the screwed up shipping, they're not allowed to hold copies for people. That's my understanding, at least.

Proto Man said:
I suggest calling ahead. Turns out because of the screwed up shipping, they're not allowed to hold copies for people. That's my understanding, at least.

EDIT: Apparently they will call us when they have it in.

Well I just found out who "Marth" is. Certainly did not see that coming.

Proto Man said:
Well I just found out who "Marth" is. Certainly did not see that coming.
Spoiler alert!

So, I think, my Gamestop must be one of the last ones to not get it. Patiently waiting....... Hopefully it will come soon.

Finally got this game. I am at Chapter 4. Also I couldn't find it at any store, and the guy at EB Games said it was sold out so I got it digitally.

enjoy yo'self

I really like how the class change system works in this game. Any character can become a great almost anything. For example, remember how in Sacred Stones you eventually reached a point where Seth stopped being useful? You can keep changing Frederick's class around allowing him to get stronger than he already was to begin with and you can keep him on the front line until endgame if you so choose.

Just played it for 3 hours straight. I stopped at the chapter with Donnel in though (almost beat it, WITH Donnel at level 3 too, but lost Stahl from the boss so I'll try later)

The cutscenes are beautiful too. I'm really loving it. Plus, the battles look more realistic than in past games. So, where do you get the DLC? Do you get it later in the game?

Sometime after Ch. 4 or 5 (can't remember, hell it might even be 6) a new location will appear on an island to the south of the continent called the Outrealm Gate. All the DLC stuff is handled there.

also i can't wait for you to get to the paralogues with the creepy twins

So I was messing around with the SpotPass feature and used it to summon a bonus army to the map that's headed by a character from a previous game. You can buy stuff from the army, recruit its leader for a pretty penny, or challenge them to a fight. I decided to fight Innes and he promptly kicked my ass. I'm afraid to fight someone higher leveled like Nergal or Lyon.

Got the Champions of Yore 1 pack, but not sure I'll get anymore, simply since I don't want to pay for it.

And haven't gotten any spotpass armies or anything yet, so we'll see.

On Chapter 5 now. I feel as though some of my units (Like Mirel and Sumia) aren't getting as much use as other units. Maybe because my own character already does magic (and rocks when he's paired with Chrom) and since I don't use Pegasus Knights enough......

Pegasus Knights are a risky proposition in this game, especially since I've yet to come across anything that would protect fliers from arrows. They're worth it because they can do a class change into a Dark Flier and those things are awesome. Miriel is a good unit if you can build up her support with other units; I wound up marrying her with Vaike and they tear up a battlefield. And it's really hard not to overuse the avatar especially near endgame where (s)he gets absurdly powerful.

Miriel doesn't have support yet, but I have support A with Chrom, and they are BEAST. Then I have a couple Cs with Virion and Sully and Sully and Frederick. Sumia seemed to do pretty good if she was by Frederick, anyway.

Oh, and just unlocked the Twins thing. :P

Rickel (or whatever his name was) seems pretty good though.

The few times I tried using Ricken, he wound up dying, same as with Donnel. I need to find a way to keep him alive because I've heard he gets kinda OP as he levels up.

I got married to Nowi and I like how she says "Ooh yay! I've always wanted a husband! Think of all the centuries- years we'll have together! I lold at that. My favourite characters are Nowi and Lon'qu.

Lon'qu rocks. I married him off with Tharja and they're pretty unstoppable.

I think Anna only has chemistry with your avatar and someone else I haven't gotten yet.

Back