Fire Emblem: Awakening

Cap'n Falcon said:
I'm hoping to get this, if it gets an international release. So, any news on what the Nintendo Network stuff for this game does?
I hope you can play against other players. Cause it would be awesome to play some of you guys

New Super Mario said:
Cap'n Falcon said:
I'm hoping to get this, if it gets an international release. So, any news on what the Nintendo Network stuff for this game does?
I hope you can play against other players. Cause it would be awesome to play some of you guys

Just sayin', but you know you can do that in Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon, right?

Red Barchetta said:
New Super Mario said:
Cap'n Falcon said:

Just sayin', but you know you can do that in Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon, right?
Really? I need to get that one sometime...

Yeah I've only played Sacred Stones so far. So expect me to be kinda noobish on this

There's gonna be a limeted edition 3DS that comes with this so hopefully I'll get it. This games looks good. Hope it comes to the US.
EDIT: Here it is:
Fe13_skin_Nintendo_3DS.jpg

Koopa Kid said:
There's gonna be a limeted edition 3DS that comes with this so hopefully I'll get it. This games looks good. Hope it comes to the US.
EDIT: Here it is:
Fe13_skin_Nintendo_3DS.jpg
That's pretty sweet. But I already got my 3DS so, I won't get it.

Fawfulfury65 said:
Having FE8 as an ambassador game has also probably gotten a lot of people into Fire Emblem. Like me. So more people will want to buy it than before.

The game had nice features but a lot of boring things and other things that made it too easy.

Great idea, but could have been handled a little better.

Think it was FE5 that first got me interested, and on to FE6 and FE7.

Pretty much loved the series by that point.

Was always disappointed in the 3d games as how to the battle visuals werent as stylish and fancy as FE6-8.

I don't understand why Marth is hiding his identity. And behind a butterfly mask of all the things.

Fawfulfury65 said:
I don't understand why Marth is hiding his identity. And behind a butterfly mask of all the things.
Like I said, just when you thought they couldn't make Marth any gayer...

Marth hides his identity even though all FE fans know who it is.

That's kinda shameful aint it?

Anyway trailer looked cool at least and visuals are pretty nice.

Not too sure about some of the character designs shown though.

http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=175268

I thought Marth was the guy in the butterfly mask. This confuses me.

I wonder how much DLC they're planning to include. If all of it is gonna cost €3, then it's gonna be way too expensive to buy it all.

Also, I want Fe6 and Fe7 characters. I wonder if they'll add non-royalty characters. I'd like Sain as DLC :3

http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=175459

Look at all dem classes.

A tactician promotion? Lol.

Personally I don't really like getting to choose class changes (I hate making decisions I might regret), but I guess I'll just mostly go with the standard (as in FE6 / FE7 standard) promotion's again like I did in FE8. Cavaliers become Paladins, mages become sages, myrmidons become swordsmasters, etc.

I'm not looking into much information on this game... Mostly because it's all in Japanese so far, and I'd rather wait until the game is released to be surprised by what happens in the game. In English.

'3K said:
http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=175459

Look at all dem classes.
Looks a lot like Sacred Stones classes, except:

Mage (Lute) promotes to some sort of mounted Dark magic user (Dark Knight) or Sage
Shaman turns into the new Dark Knight or Sorcerer, which is either like a Druid or a Summoner as far as I can tell.
Dark Pegasus unit, which could possibly be a flying magic user. If so, then AWESOME
Also, this "Tactician" unit has piqued my interest. Some sort of unit that gives bonuses to the others on the field?
And it's good to see we'll have another Manakete (MYRRH) and another Dancer (Tethys) again.

News about more DLC reveals that Ephraim from Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones is unlockable.

I'm currently exploding into a pool of rainbows and kittens after learning this.

Red Barchetta said:
News about more DLC reveals that Ephraim from Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones is unlockable.

I'm currently exploding into a pool of rainbows and kittens after learning this.
YAY! Even though I would prefer Erika, anything with Sacred Stones is good for me!

Red Barchetta said:

I always did like Ephraim a lot, he seemed unique about Fire Emblem lords/protagonists.

http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=177092

Here's his artwork, if you're interested. (probably old, but w/e)

'3K said:
http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=177092

Here's his artwork, if you're interested. (probably old, but w/e)
I won't enjoy paying for it though.....

.....But I NEED Ephraim......

This needs a North American release.

Eirika from Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones has been confirmed as DLC.

Her artwork, however, is... different.

dlc0607_img.jpg

Back