Most Favorite/Disliked Villains/Bosses.

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
Bowser, Fawful, Dimentio and Mr L.

I hate Eelie Mouth and that goddamned electric manta ray from SMS.

I like the Elder Princess Shroob. Her final boss theme battle is awesome. Fawful is awesome too.

I don't really dislike any bosses except for Bowser, who I think is kinda stupid. He's the perfect example of insanity: doing the same things again and again and expecting different results. Case in point: kidnapping Princess Peach.

I also dislike Kamek for obvious reasons.

Favorites: Fawful, Bowser Jr., Mr. L, Dimentio

Least favorites: Bowser, Koopalings

Just what I can think of, I'm probably forgetting a few.

Favorite: Fawful, Count Bleck, Dimentio, all those other RPG bosses, Tatanga (he can keep Daisy)

Least Favorite: Cloud N. Candy (Worst. Boss. Ever), Sephiroth (yeah, I said it)

Favorite: Manta Ray(SMS), Final Bowser(Paper Mario), first Cackletta battle(M&LSS).

Dislike: One of the last Bosses of LM(the one that splits into many boos), Topmaniac(from SMG, Battle rock).

Zae said:
Favorite: Manta Ray(SMS), Final Bowser(Paper Mario), first Cackletta battle(M&LSS).

Dislike: One of the last Bosses of LM(the one that splits into many boos), Topmaniac(from SMG, Battle rock).

I freaking hate Boolossus too

Baby Luigi said:
Zae said:

Bouldergueist vs. Boolossus?

Baby Luigi said:
Zae said:

If I recall doesn't Luigi get frozen if he touches them too?

God, I hate that boss.

Boolossus can be a real pain near the end, especially when the Boos that make Boolossus become aware of the Ice Elemental Ghost that you're using to freeze them. Oddly, during the fight, the Poltergust 3000 may malfunction with the Ice Elemental Ghost, which makes the fight even more annoying.

I've always found one of the most enjoyable boss battles in Paper Mario to be the battle against General Guy (love GG to death, so of course I'd say that <3). I also enjoyed just about every boss battle in PMTTYD, but my favorites from PMTTYD would have to be Rawk Hawk, Macho Grubba, Cortez, and Smorg.

My least favorite in ANY Mario game has to be Huff 'N Puff from PM... I can't tell you how many freaking times I've died from him. -_-

Well...
My favourite villains/bosses are Bowser Jr. and Fawful, but I did like Shadow Queen from TTYD.
My least favourite villains/bosses are Clawgrip from SMA. He sucked and his voice was horrible.
'Nuff said?

Gardevoir said:
how can you like something thats trying to kill you... My least favorite is

Because theres nothing more fun than a good challenging foe.

I don't like the Koopalings and Fawful because they are overrated down to their pixels. >_<

Favorite Bosses/Villains: Fawful, Dimentio, Mr. L, Dark Bowser, Antasma, Rookie and Popple, Shadow Queen
Hated Bosses/Villains: Elder Princess Shroob, Elder Shrooboid, Princess Shroob, Giant Bowser from Dream Team, Kamek from Sticker Star, Commander Shroob, Sunnycide, Phantamanta, Cackletta

Despite it being the game I'm better at than any others, Wendy and Lemmy still give me fits in SMB3.

I like Dimentio (Obviously), Lemmy Koopa, Galeem (Not sure if he counts, probably not but I'll include him anyway), Kamek, and King Olly's pretty nice.

Back